Chapter 4

Sabrina~
I stared wide eyed at him, his warm hand still on my knee as he waits for my answer. "I.. I don't know.." I speak, removing his hand and crossing my legs. "We can make it work," he says with hope, getting up and walking over to my window again.

"Kyle.." I drawl out, rubbing my eyes and groaning. "You know.. I'm tired, maybe you should leave," I say, an idea coming to mind as I go into my closet to change into an oversized shirt and knee high socks.

I know what I'm doing..

"Think about-" he speaks before turning around and stopping. "Just-think about it," he says walking towards me after scanning over my body, a slight smirk appearing on his face. "Think about what?" I ask innocently, and he shakes his head.

"What are you-" I couldn't speak as he cuts me off, pressing his lips against mine.

This is definitely not what I was trying to do!

"We aren't together," I speak against his lips before he kisses me again. "We can make it work?" he questions grabbing onto the sides of my shirt as I put my hands against his chest.

"Kyle no-" I don't get to finish my sentence as he presses his lips against mine in an urgent manner.

I pull away quickly, stepping back and watching his shocked expression as my hand raises and slaps him. His face immediately turns red with embarrassment and slight anger.

"I'm sorry," he forces out through gritted teeth. "What were you expecting?" I ask crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. "What were you expecting?" He questions me, his eyes roaming my body, allowing me to get the hint of what he was talking about.

"To be able to go to sleep without you bothering me because you can't control your damn hormones! When a girl says no she means no," I speak quickly, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"We haven't talked in months, and now you suddenly show up kissing me and telling me you want me to be yours? That's just not how it works hun," I cross my arms and he scowls at me.

"You should've just said no from the start," he copies my stance and I look at him as if he's dumb.

Which he is..

"You're mad at me because I didn't reject you right away?" I question with a surprised smile on my face before laughing pathetically.

We then hear the door downstairs close and I internally thank God, looking up at Kyle.

"Sabrina?" McKenna yells from downstairs and Kyle unfolds his arms, now alert that his time to speak to me is over. "Yes," I quickly answer her, beginning to walk towards the door. "Is Kyle still here?" She asks, twisting the knob to the door. "Yeah," Kyle mutters in a gruff voice and I roll my eyes once again.

"Why is the door locked?," she asks trying to twist the knob again before she stops. "Shit, am I interrupting something?" She asks and I laugh, opening the door. "Just him leaving.. right?" I turn around and ask him. He nods, stuffing his hands in his pockets..

"Stop being dramatic," I state and McKenna raises an questioning eyebrow. "This little man got his feelings hurt, so he's a little upset," I cooed dramatically and she holds in her laughter. "My feelings aren't-" he stops and huffs out. "Whatever," he says shaking his head.

"So," she says, looking at me in confusion. "Are you two a thing, or?" She asks pointing at Kyle, but staring at me. I look at him and he looks at me before looking back at McKenna.

"Not yet."

"No."

I roll my eyes at his statement, shaking my head at McKenna. "Well then, this is going to get awkward..." she trails off looking down the steps before looking back at me.

"There's someone here to see you," she says and I leave Kyle, slowly walking down the steps.

Jc's Pov
I came to visit Sabrina. We've only talked once ever since she broke up with me and I can honestly say I've missed her. Even though it was two days after our Anniversary, I'm still here for her and I respected her decision. She didn't like not being able to see her boyfriend everyday, and I understood that.

I look up to see her slowly walking down the stairs, a smile forming on my face. My smile immediately turns into a frown when I see Kyle follow down after her with a stupid smirk on his face when he sees me.

I stand up, wrapping my arms around Sabrina's waist, picking her up and hugging her, looking at Kyle for a reaction. "Hey Princess," I say, breathing in the scent of her and hugging her slightly tighter. "I wasn't expecting you to be here," she says letting go of me and I look down at her.

"I wasn't planning to come, but you know.." I trail off looking up at Kyle quickly, seeing him raise an eyebrow at me before I look at Sabrina again.

"You're so short," I say and she rolls her eyes, sitting down with her arms crossed. "I'm 5'3," she says, sitting on her knees to make herself seem taller when I sit beside her. "And I'm 5'9," I say and she shakes her head, looking over at him.

"How was your day?" I ask, bringing her attention back towards me. "Shit," she says shrugging her shoulders and I laugh. "Are you sure you're a good girl?" I ask and her face comes to realisation.

"Shit.. I mean crap," she quickly says before slumping down. "I'll take that as a no," I say, playfully frowning and running my thumb across her cheek.

"Hands," Kyle says glaring at me and I put my hands up in surrender. "Fi-," I say and Sabrina gives me a look, telling me not to say anything.

"You can leave," Sabrina says staring at Kyle and he shakes his head. "I wasn't suggesting it, I was telling you to," she says again and he shakes his head again, gripping his hair.

"Don't touch her," Kyle warns me and I put my hands up, nodding my head and watching him walk out.

"No arguing?" Sabrina asks with an raises eyebrow and I shrug. "No point," I mutter, looking down for a second before slightly smiling again. "That's not my.. We don't date.. by the way," she speaks and I nod, smiling wider.

"Welp, I'm tired," Sabrina says, standing up and I immediately realise her attire.

Well shit..

I hear someone cough and I look up to see her looking at me in confusion.

"Why were you staring at me like that?" She asks in a teasing tone with a teasing smile forming on her face. "It's hard not to," I say, winking at her and she blushes. "Shut up," she say looking down and I scan her body once before averting my eyes.

"I should go," I say, bending down to hug her again, my hand almost accidentally landing on top of her butt.

"Bye," I say letting go and quickly walking out, sending a quick nod to McKenna, who was sitting in the kitchen. "I'll come over more.. If you want of course," I quickly state and she's smile before nodding. "Of course," she says hugging me again and I smile before walking out.

I'm only being calm because I know what's going to happen next. She's going to become mine in the end..

She just doesn't realise it yet..

And this, is where it all begins...
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Vote!

Comment!

Or

Share!

Jayyy💚