Chapter 18

Elliot's Pov
  I woke up before Sabrina, scanning over her frame and slightly smiling down at her.

And to think, I have her all to myself.

I slowly get up and she whines, wrapping her arms around herself and turning the other way. Quietly walking out of my room, I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen to make breakfast. With just pancakes left to make, Sabrina walks down the stairs, rubbing her eyes before focusing her attention on me.

She begins walking over to me, a cute grin forming on her face as she watches me take the pancakes off of the griddle. "Good morning beautiful," I whisper in her ear, leaning down to kiss her softly. "Good morning," she says, a blush forming over her cheeks after I hug her from behind and kiss her neck.

"How'd you sleep?" I question, placing all of the food on each of our plates. "Wonderful," she says with a warm smile, sitting down in the living room with me.

We have simple conversations as we eat before she excuses herself to go take a shower. After we both finish taking showers, I scan over her outfit before averting my eyes when she looks at me.

"Checking me out, Parker?" She questions and I roll my eyes, smiling and hugging her again. "Always, Lawley," I wink and she blushes pushing me away from her. "Okay, so we have to stop by my house first, and then we can go to the airport," she states excitedly. It was cute that she was this excited to see her family.

It kind of made me sad that I didn't have that. I wouldn't see my family all in one place together. It was so fucked up, but it was also something I will have to deal with even if I don't want to.

Sabrina walks up to me, a frown on her face as she scans mine. "What's wrong?" She questions, but I didn't answer, I just looked at her.

She was it. She was my happiness. She was all I needed. The broken pieces of my family couldn't phase what I felt with her.

I hugged her. Not just any hug, however. It was a tight hug, a savoring hug. I laid my head on her shoulder and she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you so much," I whisper and I hear her sigh softly. "I love you too baby," she says and I smile at the name.

I let go of her and grab my suitcase from beside my bed, grabbing her hand afterwards as we walk down the stairs. I lock my house up, ensuring everything will be secure and how I left it when I get back. We quickly drive to her house, her slightly panicking due to the amount of time we had to get to the airport.

"Calm down," I say and she nods, however she still doesn't exactly calm down. She does a round check to make sure she has what she needs and that every door and window is locked. Getting back into the car, we drive to the airport, not getting there as fast as we hoped, but still getting there on time.

As soon as we stepped into the doors of the airport, our flight was called for departure in 5 minutes. We ran down the long corridor, apologizing to people as we bump into them. Giving the woman our ticket, Sabrina takes a breath of relief as we enter our plane and take our seats.

"I told you it would be a close call," she glares at me and I innocently put my hands up. "Nobody told you to take a long ass shower," I state playfully and she rolls her eyes, shrugging her shoulders.

"Who said you could be on the same flight as me?" Someone questions, causing both Sabrina and I to look up.

"Kian, nice to see you too," she rolls her eyes before getting up and giving him a hug. "Hey little sis," he emphasizes the word little, causing Sabrina to pout slightly. "So who's this?" He asks, shifting his attention between Sabrina and I.