The Beginning

April 2016

Cole POV

It is a crisp warm morning in the middle of April and I'm heading to the CW offices for my audition for Riverdale - a dark spin on the classic Archie Comics that myself and Dylan read religiously as kids. I enter the  studio and before long called into the audition room. I'm introduced to Roberto Aguirre Sacassa the executive producer and Sarah Schlecter - script writer. I begin my audition and read my lines for Archie Andrews the Ginger Jock who can't decide between Betty Cooper (the perfect girl  next door ) and Veronica Lodge (the mysterious new girl ) as I read my lines i get intrigued to the character of Jughead Jones the third  - the weirdo loner outsider who eats nothing but burgers and milkshakes from Pops diner.
                             I ask Roberto about the character- turns out he's the narrator of the show and isn't the Asexual character that he was in the comics. I ask Roberto can I read for him and I really felt like the character was more for me ( I never liked the idea of dying my hair orange anyway )

When the audition was over I headed over to Taco Bell for a quick burrito and while I was paying  I noticed a beautiful girl with long wavy dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes reading a book , she looks up and smiles with her perfect smile. I was all set to go over and sit beside her until I hear a scream- I turn around and ... it's a bunch of girls.
"Oh my god it's Cody"said one one girl
Oh dear lord I thought I forgot how big the Suite life was.
"Wheres Zack "said another
"Its Cole " screamed another

I took a few photos with them and when I turned around the Blonde girl was gone...

So guys what you think, this is my first fan fiction so I'm open to suggestions :)