Crushing on a Co Star

Cole POV

It is currently the 27th of April a week from till Riverdale begins filming but most importantly a week till I get to see the gorgeous , intelligent Taco Bell-loving Lili Reinhart again.

When we talked last week in a crammed Los Angeles Taco Bell it felt like we were only ones there. She talked about her depression , her previous acting jobs and how her family means everything to her. I admired the girl immensely for sharing her story with me, its incredibly brave to do it especially to a stranger.
I talked to her about growing up in the spotlight at a from a young age until I was nineteen when the Suite life on Deck ended. I spoke about that as a teenager I was in a bad mental state and was diagnosed with anxiety when I was sixteen and that photography became my escape mechanism. I would just go out into the wilderness and take photographs of my surroundings around me.

I also mentioned that I'm now simultaneously building a career out of it at the moment. She seemed to very impressed by that. I've done photo shoots of people before, mostly with moody and selfish models but taking photos of Lili would be just a dream. 
This made me think how beautiful she would look if I did a photo shoot of her. I'm just imagining her now in a big flowy dress laying in a field of Poppies or daisies or lying on a bed wearing only a coat.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Her wavy blonde hair hair, her perfect porcelain skin and her great big emerald eyes twinkling like stars. I am honestly falling for her and I'm hopelessly irretrievably in love with her and now the thought that I am going to have spend a week without seeing her is simply heartbreaking. I didn't even get her number or any form of social media account and I can't just look it up like a stalker.

I did get KJs Instagram though ,I look it up and the first picture that comes up is him and a friend only in shorts showing of their abs.
Oh god I thought this man could not be any more different to me. But I promised I would I get to know him before I make any presumptions. I was in a devilish mood so I gave a him cheeky follow and a slide into his DMs for a joke too see his reaction.

I was chilling in a friends house in LA when Dylan and his girlfriend Dayna Frazer walk in. They look so happy they met at a college party in our freshman year and have been together ever since. He loves her and she loves him it's really that simple.
When Dylan and I were kids we would always joke about which girls were the "hottest " and most "beautiful".

My first ever celebrity crush was Jennifer Aniston , working on friends was really hard as I was just infatuated with her , I would mess up my lines during my scenes with her and when ever she said she needed a bottle of water in between takes, I would volunteer to get it for her, you could say I was an idiot who just found Jennifer Aniston "hot".

But when I'm in love nothing else matters to me at all not Dylan , not acting or photography just a girl ...
A beautiful girl...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. This is my first fan fic. :)