A Midnight Kiss

Lili POV

"What is a perfect kiss ?"

I have a date with Cole Sprouse , I have a date with Cole Sprouse.  No matter how many times I say it just doesn't sink in.

We haven't seen each other since his party on the fourth last week. I really enjoyed his and Dylan's party more than I thought I would . I was really nervous about attending as I thought it would be a great big lad party - full of drink , people getting wasted and destroying their home.

It was actually the complete opposite of that. Sure there was drink and everything but know one seemed drunk and all their friends were so incredibly kind. It was crazy to think I was at the Sprouse twins' birthday party let alone talking to their friends.

I spent most of the evening talking to Debby Ryan the boys' ex co star on the Suite Life. She played Bailey Picket otherwise known as Cody's girlfriend on the Suite Life On Deck

I found it amazing that they were still incredibly close after all these years. When I mentioned this she told me that when your friends with a guy like Cole you are friends for life. I ask when was the last time she had seen the boys and she said that Cole often comes and visits her and her cats at her house in LA, Dylan not so much.

The whole night Cole kept glancing over at me, I couldn't figure out was he drunk or was staring at me or the person I was talking to.

When the party was over , I head into the kitchen and see Dylan with Dayna tidying up and clearing tables. I ask Dylan did he know where Cole was and he told me he's probably in the back garden taking some photos avoiding cleaning up. I head out to the garden and catch Cole sitting on a wooden bench gazing into sky. I say hi and apologise for interrupting his peace.

He says it's fine and tells me not to worry about it.  I hand him over his present explaining that I wanted to give him it in person. He opened it up and smiled with delight.

"So you like it ".  I ask him

"Of course , I love it. How did you..."

I told him I remembered our conversation in Taco Bell and you mentioned that you had every card apart from this one.

He told me to come overt to him. He gave me another hug. I felt my heart skipping a beat. He released me and asked me a question. Would I like to out for dinner one night with him. My inner voice squealed. Had Cole Sprouse just asked me on a date?

Maybe it was the drink talking but he didn't smell of alcohol when I hugged him. I don't know and I still don't know. I'm guessing I'll just have to find out tonight.

It's 7:45 and I'm waiting in my apartment for Cole to come and pick me up. I hear a knock at the door. I open the door its Cole dressed in an burgundy velvet blazer matched perfectly with a black top and black jeans.

"You ready?" He asks

"As ready as I'll ever be" I reply

We head out to his car and drive the five minute drive to 'The Orchard'.

When we arrive to the restaurant we get our seats and order our drinks and food. We talk for hours. Jumping from topic to topic but this time about Trump, Vacations and Coachella.
Our discussion about Trump was about will he get presidency and will he indeed
'Make America Great Again!' 

We then jump to taking about holidays and vacations. I tell him that I've only seen parts of the US and that I've never been to Europe. He said he's traveled quite a bit and that he's seen a good bit of it as he used to spend his college summers in Bulgaria working on excavation sites. It helped him a lot while studying Archaeology in college.

From there the conversation jumped to Coachella the music and arts festival held in California each year. I mention that I've never even been to a festival before and would love to go some day. He laughs and says that him and Dylan went for the first time last year and actually really enjoyed it.

The rest of the evening flies by and before we know it the restaurant is closing up for the evening. We head out the door into the cool August evening.

" I had fun tonight , " Cole speaks up

" I really enjoyed it too Mr Sprouse I reply kissing him softly but quickly on the cheek.

"Lili come here"  he said.

I walk over unaware of what was going to happen next. I lean in and he's kissing me.

Everything around me seems to go oddly quiet like the moment between the lightning strikes and the thunder begin to rumble.
One Mississippi , two Mississippi , three and bang its over.

We gaze into each other's eyes for a split second. We kiss again. The next kiss is the kind that opens up the heavens. He steals my breath and gives it back . It shows me that every other kiss I've had in my life has been wrong. This time it lasts a lot longer.

"A perfect kiss should not leave you satisfied , it should leave you wanting more..."

A perfect end to a perfect evening...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. Enjoy :)