Cleveland and Daydreams

Lili POV

Ohio the state where I was born, Cleveland the city I am from, Bay village the town where I was raised. A simple town that had your usual features, several shops an elementary , middle and high school, a small town library , a police station and a basic supermarket not a large Walmart or anything like that.
Everyone knew everyone and everything about everyone which was a curse as well as a blessing to say the very least.

My favourite place to escape from town life was Huntington Beach. Any time of day , I would walk the fifteen minute route from my house. I would walk the beach up and down just daydreaming. I would then find a nice big rock to sit on and write. Just write and pour my thoughts, my biggest fears and greatest secrets into my journal.

The sea air entering my lungs ,my hair getting a natural beach wave look and my lips tasting the infinite salt of the clear blue water and admiring the ocean around me because to me there is nothing more beautiful than watching the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away.
Being at that beach gives me a feeling that I've never felt from anything else - the feeling of being free and being away from all the troubles of the world.

I'm just at Cleveland airport flying to Vancouver for the first time to begin shooting the pilot of Riverdale after spending the week with my family and saying goodbye to them for what seems like ages but is only three weeks is scary but I believe this is going to be an adventure that I will look back at in years to come! The cast seem to be an amazing bunch of people from Beverly Hills 90210's Luke Perry, Screams Skeet Ulrich , Twins Peaks' Mädchen Amick to Cole Sprouse the Disney child I was obsessed with.

I watched the Suite life as a kid and honestly it was one of the very few things that I would make me laugh , cry happy tears but most importantly make me smile all at the same time.

     When I spoke to Cole at Taco Bell I was fascinated by him, he was so perfectly kind so sweet and just so loving. If he has a girlfriend she is a lucky girl, I say it's just me but I felt a spark , no more than a spark , a firework display inside me. I knows it's probably just me because he seems to treat everyone like this but at least I can say I'm working with Cole Sprouse. I'm now boarding the plane. I've found my seat and I begin to daydream about love.
My parents have been married twenty five years and are still crazy about each other. They met when they were eighteen, married at twenty six, had my sisters and I and are still together.  Which I commend them for so much as I know how common divorce has gotten over the past few years. It's like everyone is getting divorced nowadays. One of my closest friends Mia, her parents were married eleven years and then got divorced , just like that. No other explanation just that they fell out of love with one another

I am personally am not ready for marriage just yet but when I meet the right man I know I will be. I fall in love very fast that's probably why I can't keep a relationship going. My first and only relationship was when I was seventeen with a boy called Sam. He was in the same year as me in high school and we had calculus together. We were together for eighteen months and it was incredibly fast and passionate but we eventually broke up as we decided we were too young to get too serious as he was heading off to college in the fall anyway.

But now at aged nineteen I'm still young and excited to see the world around me and begin shooting Riverdale with Mr Cole Sprouse so who knows what might happen...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. :)