Whistler

Lili POV

August 4, Cole's twenty fifth birthday, I have everything planned to make sure he has a fantastic day unfortunately we are filming all this week but I have something planned for the weekend ahead. He mentioned that he would love to try skiing in Canada as he and Dylan loved to go skiing all over the place when they were younger , so I booked for Cole and myself to go to Whistler Resort for the weekend which is around a three hour drive from where we film in Vancouver so we will head off on Friday evening after work.

I decide to wish him a happy birthday on Instagram before I tell him in person I select a photo I took of him while we were in Philadelphia for Wizard World and quickly type 'To the man who has who has shown me more places in the past year than I have seen in my whole life. Happy birthday , Cole. Thank you for the all the adventures and here's to many more 🌙.

I haven't told Cole where we are doing or going just yet, we are both lying in bed, we have to be on set for ten and it's currently quarter to eight so we have a bit of time to just relax but I get out of bed and whip up his favourite breakfast , eggs Benedict , a strong cup of black coffee with a teaspoon of brown sugar and and a vanilla yogurt. I place it all on a breakfast tray and put a pair of ski goggles, a ski mask and brochure of Whistler along with it. I walk into the bedroom, Cole has just woken up and is stretching his body all over the bed.

"What's that smell?" He mumbles.

"Happy birthday handsome," I say while placing the tray on his lap leaning in to kiss him.

He kisses me back and eats his breakfast not noticing the skiing stuff, I pick a piece of bacon from his eggs Benedict and eat it teasingly brushing past the ski goggles hoping he the penny will drop.

He finally notices the goggles and mask picks up the brochure and reads it very throughly, I can't help but smirk at it as Cole is so concise about everything. He finally finishes reading and I try to begin to talk.

"So what do you thi.." I try to say but he places his index finger on my lips, he removes his finger and kisses me. A few moments later we break apart,

"I love you." He says not really giving me an answer.

"Do you want to go skiing or not," I say trying to hide my smirk.

"Was that answer not good enough for you Lils , and of course I would love to" he grins as he moves the tray to the bedside table and pulls me in as we plunge into the bedcovers...

Today myself and Cole are heading to Whistler, and I'm driving as I want Cole to relax the only problem is he is such a backseat driver , I never noticed it before as I don't usually drive with Cole in the car. But he asks and questions my every move. Are you sure this the way or slow down the speed limit is only forty here! To name a few , but we eventually arrive at our hotel in Whistler we get of the car and grab our luggage and wheel them into the main reception.

"Sorry Lils" he says while we are waiting to be checked in.

"What for?" I ask.

"For being irritating you in the car, I know you found it distracting." He answers.

"It's honestly fine, don't worry you big goon," I respond as I'm about to pull him for a kiss when the lady at the desk hands us our key for the weekend.

She goes on to explain the hotels many facilities and amenities such as the spa and very famous Coca Cola tube park on Blackcomb Mountain and how each suite is named after a famous Canadian skier.

"You booked us a suite?" He says sounding confused.

"Only the very best for my man," I reply " plus it comes with complementary champagne" I giggle as we both race up to the room catching the last empty elevator.

The elevator pings and opens up and brings directly to our suite.

"The Guay Suite" I read. Cole takes out his phone and reads the Whistler brochure once more.

"Named after Erik Guay is a World Cup alpine ski racer from Canada. Racing out of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Guay won the World Cup season title in super-G in 2010 and was the world champion in downhill in 2011. With 22 World Cup podiums, he is the career leader for Can..." he stops suddenly and looks at me.

"I'm boring you aren't I," he says.

"Not at all" I say kissing his left cheek softly as we enter the room.

The room is absolutely stunning a very large king size bed with many intricately designed pillows and cushions, an old fashioned mahogany wardrobe and a frosted glass coffee table in the centre of the room with a box of chocolates and a rather big bottle of champagne.

"Hey Lili, look at this" Cole calls out.

He shows me the view from the bed, we are facing the peak of the Coast Mountains it is absolutely incredible to look at. We see the ski lifts rising bringing couples and families up to begin to ski. The powdery snow falling and hitting the ground perfectly like on Christmas Morning even though we are in the middle of August.

We are both exhausted as we had a long day of filming and a long drive to Whistler. We both crash and fall sleep instantly with Cole wrapping his warm arms around me and giving me a goodnight kiss.

"I love you Lili, you know that," he says.

"I bloody love you too Cole Sprouse" I say drifting of to the land of sleep.

Hey guys, thanks so much for 7K reads that's mad!! Any suggestions just DM me !
Love you all ❤️
L