48 hours in Mexico

Cole POV

We wrapped up filming about six weeks ago  and received the news we have been picked up for season two last week , we all went out for dinner to celebrate. It was also there where we found out that Netflix had picked us up so we would be travelling down to for two days to Mexico to promote the show down there , which will be incredible I've always wanted to go but never got the chance to , I plan to take a few photos of the views and maybe the cast more specifically my beautiful girl , Lili

     The next few weeks are incredibly action packed, we've got Mexico this week, next week Wondercon  and Coachella the following. Im really looking forward to Coachella as a whole group of us our going besides myself and Lili. Mads, Cami , Casey and KJ are all joining us as they all managed to get tickets last month and everyone is immensely looking forward to it , especially Lili and Camila are very excited especially as Lady Gaga is headlining is it and apparently Camila and Lili are huge fans.

I also plan to properly introduce Debby and my other LA friends to Lili , they've heard go on about her for months and have begging me to bring her to LA to meet her so I might just do that. We are currently in a shuttle bus in Cancun , Mexico a glorious city that has some skyscrapers but also the clear blue sea surrounding it, which is beautiful.  We are staying at the Aquamarine hotel, a five star hotel that apparently all the stars have been, well that is what Roberto has told us, we also will be doing all the press release in the hotel, everyone is fast asleep in the badly air conditioned bus, Lili has fell asleep on my shoulder, her chest rising and falling rhythmically, her slow breathing, she has wrapped herself under my coat, the stillness of her deep sleep, taking in the land of nod.

We arrive at the hotel, I nudge her to wake up she opens her emerald eyes and smiles sheepishly, she sits up and stretches out her arms above her head and yawns.

"Are we here yet?" She says speaking in yawn.

"Just arrived Lil" I reply kissing her forehead.

We get out of the bus, I gaze up at the Aquamarine hotel it's a fine piece of architecture in a fabulous city but a part of me feels kind of guilty as if we were to drive a few miles south we would enter some of the poorest parts of the world, Mexico is so over populated with the majority of its people living in poverty and distress that is why so many of them cross the border to the States in search of a new life which I really can't blame them for, so  whenever Donald Trump speaks of Mexicans of rapists , drug users and just corrupt people it makes me feel incredibly frustrated and as for his proposed 'Wall' I just take as it as grain of salt as we all know that is never going to happen, well I surely hope so...

We are shown to our rooms myself and Lili aren't sharing as all the girls have decided to share together which I'm completely fine with as Lili needs her personal space and sure KJ will keep me company. We are told to be down in the Outdoor Canary Suite in a hour to begin the interview and photos. I change out of my black jeans and grey top and change into something more stylish well stylish in the sense of a pair of slacks and a white tank top and I throw on a beige hat to keep the sun out of eyes.

I arrive out to the garden area to garden and spot Lili in a blue dress with a red trim around it , she looks amazing with her hair loosely tied up. I go over , sit beside her and she kisses my cheek her lips alight on my cheek like a dew freckled petal caught in the breeze with the smallest hint of coolness.

I know to most, a kiss on the cheek would be a sign of friendship, or a polite way to greet a stranger of the opposite sex. But I know that a simple peck can convey as much meaning as a full-on kiss. Simple though it may be, a kiss on the cheek is special in its own, unique way. Personally I love to give and receive both but there is something so innocent and romantic about a peck on the cheek that makes me feel weak in the knees especially when it comes from Lili.

We begin the press release talking about the general plot of the show, we play a few games with interview such as 'What Cast member is most likely to' and a few others we finish up just after three so Roberto tells us we have the remainder of the afternoon to explore the city.

I go with Lili back to the hotel room as she wants to change out of her dress, she puts on a white blouse and a pair of denim shorts matched with some converse. A cute girly outfit that I love, she takes her hair clip out of hair and let's it go 'au natural'. It is all wavy and curvy , we discuss that while we are out that we are not to show any obvious PDA but can still tease everyone.

We go sightseeing and visit an old Aztec museum and a few pieces of old architectural work, I also take a few photos mostly of Lili when she is not aware of the camera. We then head back to the hotel and get ready for the evening ahead, we are treated to dinner by the hotel staff, it is quite an authentic hotel with classic Mexican cuisine which is delicious, as we all share a traditional Mexican platter full of enchiladas and tortillas with guacamole and salsas.

Delicious and tasty food with your best friends and your beautiful girlfriend what more could a guy ask for...

OMG Guys Thank you so much for 5K reads!!! I honestly freaked out when I checked Wattpad this morning, that is amazing and thank you all for the on going support! If you have any tips, questions or suggestions just DM me!

Love you all
L