Fate

Cole POV

Fate - Fate is defined as forces outside of your control that make things happen.

I was never a big believer of fate until today, I was running late for the first table read of Riverdale and eventually made it walking into the CW offices feeling a little apprehensive but mostly excited as I hadn't properly acted professionally for the best part of five years since the Suite Life ended, which was refreshing in a sense.

Each episode of the Suite life took at the very least two weeks to film and in end the audience only see a twenty five minute sitcom. The amount of producing ,editing and script writing that goes into it is was insane.
Walking down the heavily postered corridor of all the classic CW shows such as Gossip Girl , Supernatural, the Vampire Diaries and Supergirl made me realise how big this TV network really was. I came to the end of corridor and saw all my fellow cast mates and "Taco Bell girl". My heart began to rapidly beat , my palms began to perspire but I took a deep breath in and introduced myself. I made a quick joke about being the better "Sprouse" which seemed to make everyone laugh but the only reaction I wanted to see was "Taco Bell girl's ", she smiled beamingly. She looked incredible her hair tied back in a loose ponytail , wearing a basic bottle green top and black skinny jeans and her skin glowing. I didn't recognise any familiar faces so I assumed they were all new to the whole acting scene. Which is exciting as its nice to see some fresh new talent compared to the same people playing the same roles over and over again.

The whole group began talking and a girl called Camila Mendes who was going to be playing Veronica Lodge - the rich pretentious snobby girl who completed the love triangle between Archie and Betty said she recognised me from NYU , I didn't remember her personally but then again our year had hundreds of people in it and my memory isn't the greatest when it comes to names and face. But I did remember "Taco Bell girl".

She was someone you just couldn't forget. I noticed she wasn't saying much so I turned to her and asked her if she was ok, but before I could hear her reply, Roberto the producer came out and and called us in to begin. I walked into room and recognised a few faces like Beverly Hills actor Luke Perry and the legendary "killer " Skeet Ulrich.

                    I grabbed a seat beside " Taco Bell girl " and Roberto began to speak.
"Ok we all here?  let's begin" said Roberto.
He went on to explain the pilot episode and that we would begin filming in Vancouver next week the 4 May. He then introduced each actor and actress and who they would be playing on the show. It came to "Taco Bell girl " and she was playing none other than "perfect girl next door Betty Cooper" The role was perfect for her as she was the "perfect girl next door "
She then said her name "Lili Reinhart" - her green eyes twinkling as she said her beautiful name perfect for an even more beautiful girl.

Like I said I never was a believer in Fate until today when my life changed forever. Her name was Lili Reinhart and she had stolen my Hart...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. This is my first fan fic.