Comic Con 2.0

Cole POV

It's Comic Con today so Lili and I have decided to tease the fans about our relationship we haven't decided how to do it but it is going to happen today.

We finished filming the first episode of the second season last week back in Vancouver and  it was incredible, the storyline line of this season is very clever and something I never saw coming at all. Today also marks one month since myself and Lili moved in together while filming in Vancouver, I say that's one of the reasons we decided today would be the day.

When looking for apartments we made sure to look for a two bed apartment as whenever we have guests over they can stay in the guest room. It was surprisingly difficult to find the perfect apartment we spent over a week looking at places in the central Vancouver area until we settled on a beautiful two bedroom duplex in Langley, Vancouver it's only about an hours drive from the main set so its perfect for the two of us for work.

The duplex boasts two large bedrooms both with ensuites along with a kitchen and dining area completed with a small sitting room that leads out to the balcony which has phenomenal views of Vancouver any time of day or night.Lili looks simply exquisite today she has straightened her blonde hair and is wearing a white top and pink chequered skirt, even eleven months later I still get weak in the knees every time I see her.

We are all currently doing interviews about the upcoming season two and all the antics and behind the scenes gossip. The one question that I keep being asked is am I a 'Betty' or a 'Veronica' I always reply with 'Betty' as I always routed for Betty in the comics , I always felt sorry for Betty in the comics when Archie pushed her away and moved onto Veronica so I guess I shipped 'Barchie' in the comics but now I definitely ship 'Bughead' not just because myself and Lili are dating but because I think they both are cute and emotionally understanding and trying to have this stable relationship in the turbulent waters that is Riverdale , they both are honest towards one another and support each other in what they do as long they they maintain their honesty I hope they get their happy ever after.

I would never admit this on camera has to me love is a very intimate thing between two people and should not be broadcasted to the world for everyone to witness.

We move on from the interviews to the photoshoot as soon I get the opportunity to get one with Lili, I grab it with full force. She looks incredible as always the whole day I couldn't help but stare at her, in one interview myself and Lili were placed at opposite ends of a sofa, I put my hand up to reach Lili's to which she patted and stroked, we giggled and I think everyone in the room saw it but I honestly couldn't care less, it was kind of funny as when we did it Casey turned around and glared at me but I couldn't focus on him as I was so busy looking at my beautiful girl.

The actual Comic Con convention finished up about two hours ago, so myself and KJ are getting ready for the Entertainment Weekly Comic Con Bash down in the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel which is about a fifteen drive from our hotel. I meet Lili in the same hallway of the same hotel we met at the same time last year when she thanked me for the hug I gave her right before we headed onto the panel.

I know it was a only a hug but I definitely felt a spark during it and looking back now she definitely did too. The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. Her arms that held me were soft, yet strong. The feel of Lili's body against mine was soothing and comforting even though I was the one who initiated it.

Myself and Lili talk while waiting for everyone else to meet us in the lobby our arms linking right until the very moment that we enter the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel. We dance along together to every song the DJ has selected for the night and kiss playfully a bit, when Lili goes of and hangs around with the girls a bit, as she toddles of I can't help but feel so proud of her and of everything she has accomplished over the past year.

I begin talking to my close pal Madeline Hill who is a publicist with People magazine, Lili met her at a barbecue that Debby held over the summer. She seamed to really enjoy it and she fitted right in with all my friends like I knew she would when everyone began to leave we cuddled up by the sunset together watching LA at night. A perfect evening for the two of us.

I have told Madeline that myself and Lili want to tease our fans a bit about our relationship so Madeline introduces me to Kara Warner the head of publishing for People magazine. I call Lili over to me she comes over and throws her arm over my shoulder,

"What you want Cody?" She giggles.

I introduce Lili to Kara who explains who she is and Lili gets all excited and agrees to writing the article. We all grab a seat and discuss how we are going to do this.

" What about Life Imitates Art, Are Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?" suggests Kara.

"Absolutely perfect!" says Lili

" Just make sure you use the word 'canoodling' I want to make it amusing" I say.

" I love you Cole Sprouse" Lili says pulling me in close for a kiss.

"I love you too Lili Reinhart" I reply as we both head back to the dance floor to dance the night away.

Watching her in awe thinking how lucky I was to get a girl like her...

Hey guys L here! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'm open to suggestions just DM me and thanks for the continuous support, love you all❤️