Wondercon

Lili POV

Today is Wondercon it's our first convention as a whole cast , sure we had went to Mexico and Comic Con last year but that only included a few of us main characters and not many of the parents so it will be great. When we arrive at the arena, we are told we will have to pair off for interviews so myself and Cole ask can we go together,

"Whatever you guys want"  Roberto chuckles. "Just make sure you are back here for the panel at six" he continued.

Myself and Cole laugh, I'm immensely happy as we both head off to begin the countless interviews in front of us. He looks incredibly handsome today, he's wearing a tan coloured fringe jacket a black dragon top and black jeans. It's very Cole as he is always 'extra' when it comes to fashion which is always amusing to see what he comes up with.

I myself was up very early and us girls had to be in hair and makeup quite early more specifically myself and Mädchen as we both were getting braids woven across our scalps, I wanted to try something different as I was kind of bored of Betty ponytails, hair down or just a low pony tail and Mädchen was going to get this anyway so I sort of copied her and I love it, the only downside is it takes forever to complete. We both were in the hairdressers for at the very least. My outfit for today is it's a sort of a peplum black lightly polka dotted dress and a pair of black leather ankle boots which are very comfortable to wear.

We begin our first interview with with a few magazines and online blogs , their the easy one as they can edit any stutters or errors you make. We make our way to the video interview portion of the day. The likes of Access Hollywood, Young Hollywood and Entertainment tonight amongst many others. Most of the questions revolve around the love story of Jughead and Betty otherwise known as Bughead and how we've had a great response to the couple so far. I say its pleasing to hear and that I think they suit each other.

"They're like an investigative duo" I say

Whereas Cole takes a different approach

"They starting investigating the murder, then they started investigating each other" he says as I try not to smirk.

He's talking about the kitchen scene between Jughead and Betty,it was the weirdest scene ever to film as you have cameras at every angle watching you and your on screen and real life boyfriend watching you make out, it is quite awkward to rewatch but ah well we don't have to worry about it just yet as the finale doesn't air until early May so we are fine until then.

I can't help but look at Cole the whole day , I don't know what it is, he's just so handsome, his black hair has begun to grow out a bit so it is a slightly brown colour almost like a chocolate kinda colour and it's so attractive on him. I remember when I was over at Dylan and Dayna's condo in New York. Dylan told me that Cole has had many haircuts over the years, bowl cuts , the young Leo locks , the shaggy bowl cut and not to forget the down to his butt Rapunzel blonde of Spring/ Summer 2013, But this is the first time he has dyed it and at first it was hard getting used to it but now its almost like he's had it forever.

His olive skin glowing in the midst of all the the cameras and lights. The interviews continue with questions about Bughead's  future, the final episodes and being renewed for season two. It is great to see, that so many people are interested and engaging in our show.

My favourite interview of the day was with an Interview with a lovely lady by the name of Yael who brought up my performance in Law and Order Special Victims Unit where I played a sociopath called Courtney who along with her friend were responsible for their fellow classmate Nico's death. I wasn't sure if Cole knew that so I mentioned it there and from there our interview went a little like this.

"I played a sociopath, I'm not sure if you knew that" I say

"Was, this Scientast- " he says before I cut him of

"Shut up... He found ... never mind " I tell the interviewer trying not to sound to rude in front of her.

Hopefully know one caught what he said , he had mentioned Scientastic , but I had a feeling I will be waking up tomorrow morning finding myself tagged in a bunch of screenshots and videos of my awful cringey performance on Scientastic.

We made our way to backstage of the panel, messing around with the rest of the crew , when Cole pulled me aside.

"Sorry about mentioning Scientastic, I know how much you hated doing that" he says sounding very apologetic.

"Come here you goon" I pull him aside and kiss him softly on the lips.

"It's fine, people were going to find out anyway. " I continue

The corners of his mouth lifts up into a smile, a beaming smile . He's laughing now, feeling absolutely delirious with himself and I can't help but smile back myself at him, he is just so captivating to look at. We head on up to begin the panel at Wondercon and enjoy the rest of the evening.

I think out of all the conventions and press releases we have done to promote the show Wondercon was my favourite as it was so much more chill than all the others. Of course we had screaming fans and interviewers at every corner but this one just seems more relaxed and chilled maybe its because Cole is at my side , helping me see through the dark and guiding me to see the light that is this beautiful world around me...

Hey guys L here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying the fan fic so far, any questions/queries/tips or even suggestions just DM me! Love you all and enjoy the rest of your day/night❤️

L