Antelope Valley

Cole POV

We headed to Coachella last weekend it was absolutely brilliant but unfortunately Madalaine had to pull out last minute due a stomach bug, but we still had a great time all the same.

      We bumped into hundreds and I mean hundreds don't get me wrong it is nice taking photos and meeting the people who watch your show but it can be overwhelming at times especially for poor Lili the others seem to be okay with the crowds and fans but Lili was very anxious about it as it was her first festival and all the emotions that go with it, on the first day she lost a bracelet she got in Mexico unfortunately she was pretty devastated and never found it but I gave her my wristband I bought in Mexico so hopefully that made her feel a little better.

It was a great weekend with the KJ, Casey , Ross , Cami and of course Lili but now everyone has gone to spend time with their family before we begin filming season two. It was kind of a emotional weekend too as we all said goodbye to Ross as Thirteen Reasons Why got picked up for season two and as his character Zack Dempsey had a large role than season one Reggie so he decided to continue with his role on that. We will all miss him as he was great fun to be around with and finding a new Reggie who really embodied the character as well as Ross did so I wish the casting directors luck.

Lili is the only one who is left with in LA as she couldn't find a direct flight back home until tomorrow. Madalaine has also left LA as she is spending her time with her family and new boyfriend Travis Mills. So for our last day together I have decided to bring her on a little adventure. She mentioned on the way to Coachella that she would love to go to Antelope Valley and wear a big flowy dress and just walk around like a fairy princess.

I decided I could do one better, I was
going to bring her Antelope Valley buy her a black flowy dress and do a photoshoot of her as a joint eight month anniversary present. I also am going to ask her to move in with me while we film season two, I know it might be too soon but I really love her and I hope she will feel the same.

We are currently driving to Antelope Valley it is situated between Tehachapi and the San Gabriel mountains in eastern Los Angeles so it quite a distance from central LA but Lili is completely and utterly worth it. As I'm driving along the long dusty roads I'm relishing the strong winds that are twirling her long luxurious blonde hair, her hair is beautiful no matter what she does with it, it always looks marvellous.

I haven't told her where we are going just yet where we are going but I'm sure she will figure out soon enough.

We arrive an hour later, she gets out of my car and she sees where we have arrived she grabbed me and through her arms around me.

"Oh my god Cole, thank you thank you thank you, you shouldn't have!"she screams in delight.

"Anything for my girl" I say handing her the dress.

" I absolutely love it, but what you want me to do?" She asks.

"You said you wanted to feel like a princess , so... I decided why not do it and take photos of you of course!" I respond.

"Me? You wanna take photos of me, my oh my! Cole Sprouse is taking photos of me!" She giggles as she kisses me on the lips.

"Of Course you're beautiful" I reply.

"Oh Cole, you sure know to make a girl blush" she answers blushing.

After changing into the dress she races up to the poppies and sits until I tell her what to do, she looks incredible, the dress flatters her frame perfectly, I take a few photos and tell her to close her eyes. I place down my camera softly on the ground trying not to make a sound and quietly walk up to her, I grab her by the waist and kiss her passionately wondering what I did to deserve this angel.  She opens her her emerald eyes, their twinkling like the moonlight.

As I begin to kiss her neck a wave of pure pleasure runs through my entire body. Her perfume is intoxicating. As I kiss my way gently up her neck to lips that taste of cherry, the scenery disappears and I am lost in this moment. We fall to the ground and admiring the views around us.

We lie together with my arm around her gazing up at grassy meadow dotted by petite, fragrant yellow poppies . Their sunshiny centers grins at me , in awe, I turned around and saw little pink butterflies lazily flitting around the lush grass and dipping their tiny feet into a clear, bubbling brook. The sky was a deep blue and an occasional cloud would bounce across the heavens like a dancing sheep. With a sigh, I wistfully stare upwards as the sun basked my face in its yellow rays of glory and turn to Lili.

"Move in with me"

"What?" She says sounding startled.

"When me move back to Vancouver for season two, live with me." I continue.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose," she says.

"Of course not, but if it is to fast just say.."

"I would absolutely love to," she lifts her head of my shoulder. " I love you Cole Sprouse" as she kisses me wistfully

"I love you too Lili Reinhart" I reply.

We both lie back down admiring the sun set around us, these past eight months I have been the best place I have been in so long and it was all because of her,

Lili Pauline Reinhart...

Hey guys L here, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Any questions or queries I'm happy to answer or if you have any suggestions just DM me!

Love you all
L 💗