Photographs

Lili POV

      Today it's the twenty second of October. We have just finished filming episode four. ' The Last Picture Show' one of my personal favourites as myself and Cami sat in the back of old cars cuddling up in blankets while watching an a classic movie for the majority of filming.

   Myself and Cole got the news today that Betty and Jughead are going to be a couple on the show and we would need a chemistry read to see if we are compatible as characters , Roberto swears us to secrecy as we might not work well together. I tried not to laugh when Roberto told us the news as we still haven't told any of the cast about the two of us. The only I have told is my parents as my mom knew I had a huge crush on Cole as kid. As far as I know Cole has only told his dad and stepmom.

      Roberto tell us to be in for our chemistry read at twelve so we have the morning free to spend time with the rest of the cast. Cole brings his camera with him so he gathers us all together and rounds up all on the set of Pop's Diner , he takes a few snaps of everyone.

It's kind of funny how serious Cole gets so serious when he's taking his photos, it's adorable to watch how he gets all flustered when KJ can't keep a straight face for a photo. We all laugh at Coles frustration at it which then sets KJ off again.

At ten to twelve myself and Cole head up to the producers room for our chemistry read,while waiting Cole shows me the photos he took earlier. He tells me this is his favourite one , he shows me the one of myself staring into distance while in beside the window of Pop's Diner. The natural sunlight beaming through. The photo is in black and white and I say it's like an photo from an old Hollywood movie.

He grins and says "Well that's going on my Instagram!"   I try and convince him to not post it as its to suspicious as we don't want the rest of the cast to know just yet. He argues that is been over two months since our first date but agrees as long as I promise we will tell them soon. He says he will post it as he only posts photos on his Instagram he's proud of and he loves that photo but will post some others snaps of today. He asks me to choose, I select two photos of Madalaine as she looks fantastic and she looks like she is a main character of a 1940's horror movie.
" Thank you Cole " I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as my lips leave his perfect olive skin. Roberto calls us in. The chemistry read goes really well, when we emerge from the producers room, we see Madalaine we go up to her and began talking to her, she's being called in about doing another scene with Trevor Stines , the actor who plays Jason Blossom. She tells us that she heard some of her read and comments that we were really good and could pass for a real couple. We nervously laugh it off. But she doesn't believe us for a second.
" Oh my god, you guys how long?"

"What you mean" I try to brush it off.

" Come on Lili we've been hiding for two months it was going come out anyway" Cole says.

Madalaine gets all excited and tells us it all makes so much sense now , like at my birthday and the first cast dinner.  She's says she really happy for us and promise to keep our relationship under wraps for now. We thank her and I tell her that I will see her back at the apartment later. Cole and I walk back to his apartment and discuss our relationship properly. We agree to tell the cast about us on Friday when we head out for Halloween. We're not dressing up this year as we are all heading to a Screamfest in Vancouver.

My favourite time of the is definitely Halloween , I take it very seriously. Last year I dressed up as 'Maleficent' and did my own costume and makeup and everything. I'm not very good at your everyday makeup compared to all the beauty gurus like NikkiTutorials and Jeffree Star but I absolutely love doing special effects makeup and I think I'm actually quite good at doing it.

Cole says he also goes all out for Halloween, he says one year he and Dylan dressed up as the elves from 'The Lord of the Rings' franchise. But his personal favourite was last years when he dressed up as 'Milo Thatch' from the Disney movie 'Atlantis'. He shows me a photo with him wearing the oversized glasses and everything. I laugh out of nerves as he looks so like Milo with the white string top and brown slacks.

We both laugh and say one year we have to dress up as an iconic movie couple together. I suggest 'Fred and Daphne' from 'Scooby Doo' but Cole then turns to me and says 'Shrek and Fiona' my heart flutters  as I had forgot I had mentioned that 'Shrek' was one of my favourite cartoon movies and Shrek and Fiona were coincidently my favourite cartoon movie couple. I smiled.

I had to be on set for late filming, I bounced off the sofa as Cole walked me towards the door. He opened it and smiled, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and and say bye.

I left the apartment with a spring in my step and wanting to scream "I love Cole Sprouse" at the top of my lungs, but I couldn't but I will soon very soon...

Hey guys, I'm  open to suggestions if you have them. Just DM me. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic . I hope you enjoy 😘