A Taco and a Cole

Lili POV

It's currently 5am in the morning and I'm on my way to the airport with my whole family my mom, my dad and my two sisters , Chloe and Tess. I'm heading to an audition for the CWs new show Riverdale. I can't help but feel incredibly nervous, my anxiety can get so bad in these situations but my mom told me to relax and I will be fine. We arrive at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport a short time later. I get out of my dads mini van and wave goodbye to my family.
"Kick ass out there " my sister Chloe screams from the back seat.
"I'll try" I reply.
I go straight to the Check-in desk and then check the arrivals and departure schedule and see that my flight to LAX airport is at Gate number 11. I go on past security getting a warning because I had a water bottle in my handbag but finally I make into duty free and looking at all the expensive perfume and makeup I could not afford.

I then went straight to the gate which had opened and boarded the plane. I stuck on my playlist on Spotify and went to sleep. When I woke up we had just landed. I had survived the five hour journey to Los Angeles, I grabbed my handbag and went on past customs. I got an uber to the CW offices, I arrived with an hour to kill. I noticed there was a Taco Bell right around the corner. I crossed the road and went inside ordered a breakfast burrito and a large Mountain Dew to settle my nerves. I payed and sat down I ate my burrito and took out my book. I look up at one stage and notice someone looking at me - it was Cole Freaking Sprouse.
His hair a beautiful golden colour ,his perfect facial structure getting hit by the natural light of the morning sun and his olive green eyes gazing at me. I smile humbly. I take my phone out of my bag to check the time and realise I had five minutes till my audition and quickly left.

I had been in LA for an hour and had just seen the man who made my miserable middle school days a lot brighter. My heart fluttering and I was now even more apprehensive for my audition. I entered the audition room , trying not to get my nerves get the better of me and began to read for Betty Cooper - the perfect girl next door but I couldn't stop thinking of what  Cole Sprouse was doing at this very moment in time...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. This is my first fan fic