The CW Carpet

Cole POV

It's five am and the whole cast are in Vancouver airport to fly to LA for the official premier of the the pilot episode of Riverdale We are all really excited to see what everyone thinks of our new show, there is a huge Archie Comic fan base so it will be pleasing to see what everyone thinks of our dark take on the characters of Riverdale.

I know that KJ and Lili are especially excited as both their parents will be attending tonight . I met Lili's parents over the Christmas break and honestly they're an unquestionably an absolutely lovely combination of people.

Her mother Amy is such a remarkable women, she talked to me about her morals, her beliefs and how her daughters Tess , Chloe and of course Lili mean everything to her and its been hard having two daughters away from home, with Lili in Vancouver and Chloe living in Indiana , her father Dan is just a good-natured and relishable man who only wants the best for his daughters. Lili's parents are just a couple of hardworking people who divide all their energy and attention to their family very much like Lili herself which is incredibly endearing to see.

We all board the plane and grab our seats we are all completely divided up with KJ , Madalaine and Ross up the top the plane Casey and Lili in the centre leaving Ashleigh myself and Trevor at the very back. The flight is only about two and a half hours long so I stick on a random playlist on Spotify and read a book.

All the adults flew out yesterday as they had finished their scenes for episode nine the day before. We arrive in LAX just after eleven and have to begin getting ready at four so we have a few hours to kill. The boys all head to KJ's place in Santa Monica and Camila and Mads state they need some 'retail therapy' and ask Lili if she would like to join them she declines as she wants to head of to her parents hotel in Santa Barbara, I volunteer to accompany her which she accepts as we grab an Über straight to their hotel, we arrive within half an hour I pay the driver as we enter the Kimpton Canary Hotel we meet them in reception and the emotional family reunion begins. Its only been about three weeks since she saw them last but I know how much she misses them on a daily basis.

     I stay and chat for a while but then head of as I know she wants some alone time with them. I tell her I will be back in an hour to pick her up for makeup and hair she kisses me and says thank you. It may be only a quick peck on the forehead but it is sweet and tender so I'm not complaining.

I head of to the Venice Beach and take some shots on my camera, I run into a few fans on the beach and take a few photos and tell them to tune into the CW at nine tonight to see me play a 'loveable emo'. They all laugh not taking me seriously but say they will all take a look.

Before long it is time to collect Lili she waves goodbye to her parents and says she will see them later , we arrive slightly late at hair and makeup with the boys all decked out in suits and hair all styled with gel. The girls however are still getting their makeup done, Lili joins them.
"See you later handsome," she calls out as she blows a kiss.

I pretend to receive it and blow one back. I just can't over how this wonderful girl was mine.

"Now no PDA tonight okay , guys" Ross calls out from the makeup chair.

" Or any mushy stuff, we know you guys love each other but you have to admit it is a bit intense at times" KJ continues.

" Well I happen to think it's very sweet and just because you guys are as single as Mr Krabs doesn't mean Lili and Cole can't show a little love!" says Madalaine from her chair getting her hair curled.

I smirked as much as I love a good Spongebob reference , what she said was true! A simple
display of attraction is very endearing to see between couples. After I was finished getting ready , I took out my phone and began to look online for new lenses for my camera, when suddenly Lili appeared from the makeup trailer where her and Camila had been placed.

She had her hair tied up in an elegant bun and was wearing a bandeau silk powder white dress with a floral design carefully placed on the sides of the upper part of the dress and then again at the bottom.

The creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped past her shoulders , peppering her body with soft, sensual kisses. Like a lover, it seduced the senses and conveyed with utmost skill the art of pleasing. She looked so glamorous, so elegant and so graceful like an angel that had fallen from heaven.

She truly looked irresistible and I could not believe that she was mine. I wanted to scream 'I love Lili Reinhart' at the top of my lungs but I couldn't. She waltzed over to me and said the words "You scrub up well don't you" as she kissed me on the cheek.

I couldn't help but smile " You look breathtaking " I told her she smiled back.

"Well we better head on now don't you think Mr Sprouse" she said as we realised we were the only ones left in hair and makeup.

We left the room and walked over to join the rest of the gang within seconds we all walked out onto the CW red carpet and began the night of screaming fans, interviews and the press asking ridiculous questions that had nothing to do what the show was about, questions including like what designer we were wearing and do we like filming in Vancouver. I took a deep breath, glanced over at my beautiful girl and began the long night ahead...

Hey guys L here, Thank you so much for 4K reads that's mad! Love you all so much. I'm open to suggestions if you have them. Just DM me. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

L ❤️