Fame

Cole POV

It's been a week since my audition for Riverdale and to be honest I haven't thought it about at all. The only thing that is currently on my mind is the blonde girl in Taco Bell. I never believed in love at first sight before but she was just something else. Sitting there like an angel  just engrossed in her book with her hair carefully placed behind her left ear. Looking at her made me think a lot about my life , my childhood more specifically.

Growing up in the entertainment industry you never really have a private life. Even when I was in NYU , Dylan and I were still recognised from the Suite Life  , Friends and Big Daddy which made dating incredibly difficult. Relationships nowadays are so publicly exposed in the media. I first met Bree (my ex girlfriend) in my sophomore year of College and was instantly taken aback of how kind and how much she respected my "Disney Career " well for the first while anyway She was a few months older than me born and raised in Washington so college was her first proper time away from home . Looking back now this probably explains why her anxiety was pretty bad at times.

I think growing up in the public eye there's always pressure to maintain a good image which can be incredibly difficult at times, due to the press and fans. When Bree and I would be out and about  - especially in  New York City Fans would just  appear from everywhere and ask for photos which is fine when your in the mood but when your slightly hungover from a college party and your girlfriend is dying to go home and get to bed it can be frustrating.

Whenever people think of acting and Hollywood they think of all the glitz , the glamour and all the money we claim to have. Well I can to tell you it is absolutely nothing like that AT ALL. When I was 16 I was very anxious and completely unsure of myself. I think it all links back to when my parents divorced. They divorced shortly after Big Daddy and it really sucked.
My parents had been together for what seem like forever sure myself and Dylan were born in Arezzo Italy while my parents were English teachers. We returned to the US a short time after we born and it was my Granny -my mom's
Mother  encouraged us to go into acting as there was quite the demand for twins - let alone identical twins.  We had landed our first role at 6 months for a diaper commercial,  from there to Grace under Fire to Friends , to the Suite life Franchise until now and after taking a five year break from acting to hopefully return.

My phone rang and I accepted the call.

It was my agent I had just landed the role of Jughead Jones the third on the CW's Riverdale.

I was to go to a table read on Monday for the pilot episode and was also to meet the hair stylist for my new Jughead Jones jet black hair...

So guys what you think , I'm open to suggestions. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic. This is my first fan fic. . :)