Truth or Dare Kisses

Cole POV

It's Halloween today we're all heading out to Screamfest a Halloween themed amusement park in Downtown Vancouver. Myself ,  Mads , Cami and of course Lili all  love Halloween but Casey and KJ don't really enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. Deep down I think that Casey and KJ terrified of anything that involves Clowns, jump-scares and ghosts of some kind.

We are currently in the middle of filming episode five 'Heart of Darkness' it's a bit of a dark episode but has some very sweet moments between Jughead and Betty. I can definitely see the romance between the two characters forming. I feel sorry for poor Madalaine as in between breaks myself and Lili were quite flirty but I thank her for keeping hush. I think Casey thinks something is going on as he keeps giving me strange looks ,but I can't be sure . We plan to tell to everyone later after Screamfest.

We all get a group Über to Screamfest , I grab a seat beside KJ as I think the girls want to be alone to discuss whatever they talk about. I talk to Casey about photography and acting with Disney till KJ pops up and says

"So guys, which of the girls you think is the hottest "

I pretend to think about it and then say
"Lili "
Not giving it a second thought. KJ then says he thinks Lili is 'cute' but not hot, even though I think Lili is hot and absolutely gorgeous I'm kind of relieved in the sense that there won't be any conflict. He continues by saying he thinks Camila is the hottest but says he won't go there as he knows she has boyfriend. Casey goes on by saying none of the girls are his 'type' but he thinks Madalaine is the prettiest. The boys continue talking about girls but I sit back and relax as I know I have the girl I want.

We arrive a short time later , we had pay for our tickets and divide up between the girls and us guys promising to meet back at the 'Dead and Breakfast ' tuck shop. I wish I could be with Lili but I know I will see her later. It's a great night with the lads but I can't stop thinking about Lili, I see her and the girls by the Fright Gallery, they see me and acknowledge me by a humble nod , I wave back and smile gushingly at her she smiles back and blows a kiss that only I see.

At five to ten we all head back to meet the girls, we all mention that we are starving so KJ suggests pizza back at his and Casey's apartment. We all agree in unison , while driving back home, Casey, KJ and Cami head into Pizza Nova the local pizza place beside all of apartments leaving myself , Lili and Mads talking in the Über.
"So are you guys gonna tell the Casey , Cami and KJ tonight" Madeline announces.

"Well that's the plan ," Lili replies she turns to me and gives me a peck on the cheek, I grin in response.

"We're back" Casey and Cami scream as they enter the car again with KJ behind them carrying the pizzas in their red boxes.

We head into Casey and KJ's apartment it pretty similar to Lili and Madalaine's just smells more of 'boy' , you know the smell of sweat and of wet dogs reminded me of myself and Dylan's college dorm.

We eat our pizza and chat for a while till Madalaine suggests truth or dare, Lili volunteers to go first.
" Well miss Reinhart who out of all the boys is the cutest? " Cami ask.

I panic as I don't want this to be way we are ratted out.

" Cole " she says turning to me as she ruffles my fluffy raven locks.

The game continues until it comes to me and I'm asked by Camila who do I think is the cutest out of all girls.

"Lili Pauline Reinhart" I say without any hesitation.

She turns to me and I gaze into her emerald eyes and I kiss her lips , she kisses me back in a slow and comforting way that makes my knees feel weak. I love her , I love Lili Pauline Reinhart . We break apart and turn around and see everyone apart from Madalaine looking at us looking shocked.

KJ then breaks the silence.
"You look like , you've done this before"

"Well ... " Lili proclaims

" Oh my god Lili, how long " Camila says.

"Just over two months." Madalaine says.

"What you knew , why didn't you tell me Mads?" Camila teases.

" Don't shoot me Cami , I only found last week and they told me to keep quiet."
Madalaine declares.

"I've had my suspicions for a while, since Lili's birthday dinner when we all headed to Spirit and you two stayed back" Casey announced.

Myself and Lili laugh, Spirit is the name of the main nightclub in Vancouver and in the beginning of filming the whole lot of us lads headed to it , it was a great night full of loud music and overpriced cocktails but now I'd rather much spend the night in with Lili curled up on the sofa watching a movie or doing another dance and karaoke night like we did when I helped her pack for Vancouver.

We all continued playing Truth or Dare till Cami said she was getting tired and was going head back to her apartment, Madalaine decided to join her. At that time myself and Lili slipped away and decided to go back to my apartment, we thanked the boys for the great night and said we would see them tomorrow.

Lili and I walk over to my apartment , I opened the door she walks right in , we lean in close until only the breath of us touch, our lips finally graze slightly. I run my tongue along her bottom lip and when I get back to the middle I take her lip lightly with my teeth. I then suck lightly on it and again graze my lips over hers. The kiss continues soft and teasingly until we can take it no longer and it builds in strength until we can no longer hold back our passion.

Hey guys, I'm  open to suggestions if you have them. Just DM me. I'm trying to do a Sprousehart fan fic . I hope you enjoy 😘