Chapter 9 - Leaving

Sephiroth lay awake holding his sleeping lover in his arms. He smiled to himself as he was now deeply in love with this man. As usual his phone went off, sighing, Sephiroth picked it up from the bedside table and answered "Sephiroth, you need to come back to Midgar" Lazard said, "what for?" Sephiroth asked slightly irritated, "I need you to sign some missions for the president, we'll send you a chopper now" Lazard said before Sephiroth hung up. Sephiroth glanced at Genesis with his silky hair in his face fast asleep and sighed, "Genesis" he whispered as he was shaking his shoulder. Genesis looked at Sephiroth with shining blue eyes, "what's the matter?" he asked in a groggy voice pulling the General towards his body, Sephiroth pulled his arms around Genesis "I have to go back to Midgar" he said sighing, "Midgar?" Genesis raised his voice frowning, "you have only just got here" he said sitting up with his arms folded. Sephiroth moved in closer to his lover and kissed down his neck while moving his hand down Genesis' chest, "I'll be waiting for you when you get back" he whispered seductively, Genesis breathed out heavily, placing an arm around Sephiroth, "nothing shall forestall my return" Genesis quoted as he pinned Sephiroth with a smirk. Sephiroth captured Genesis' lips playfully biting his bottom lip, they began kissing passionately but that moment soon passed and Sephiroth was getting on the chopper, "I'll be waiting" Sephiroth said before walking away.