Chapter 16 - Guilty

Genesis found himself in the training room with Nero once again, he felt awkward but weird, he was indeed attracted to the man, they both drew swords and began fighting, Genesis had the better hand and flawed Nero, but there was tension so they moved in closer and began kissing passionately, Genesis knew it was wrong but it couldn't be helped, it didn't take long before they began getting sexual, biting and licking each other. "Genesis!!" Angeal shouted, Genesis moved away from Nero, "Angeal I-" Genesis started, Angeal sighed sadly, "what about Sephiroth?" Angeal said, "where's your honor?!" he raised his voice. Angeal had became close to Sephiroth and felt awful that Genesis was cheating on him. "Sephiroth cannot know" Genesis said, "where was his honour when he took the credit for what I did! .." Genesis said irritated, "you always let your pride get in the way, don't let it destroy what is really important" Angeal said then left the room, yet again Genesis was full of guilt.

Genesis became envious of Sephiroth, he had it all and Genesis was just a shadow in all his glory,

he continued to see Nero behind his lovers back, it was a way to get back at the man, but there were times where the guilt had destroyed Genesis, he loved Sephiroth but he envied him too, so he would find a way to fight the love of his life.