Chapter 41 - Together

Sephiroth and Genesis left Neibleheim and eventually got to Banora, the moonlight lit the place, although it wasn't quite a village anymore. The Turks blew the place up, but the place was more magical, all the houses were gone, leaving patches of grass in pieces as the ground was now divided. Within the grounds was a green light that sparkled some called it the lifestream. All the trees were gone, all but one, the largest Banora White tree remained. Sephiroth and Genesis sat beneath the tree admiring the night sky, Genesis glanced over at Sephiroth his thoughts were that he didn't apologise for what he had done, but now was the time to make up for it. He pulled Sephiroth in his arms lovingly, Sephiroth looked up at Genesis smiling, Genesis had returned to normal, his auburn hair had no silver, and he looked healthy. Sephiroth rested his head on the mans firm chest looking into the sky. "even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return, to become the due that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skys I offer thee this silent sacrifice" Genesis quoted and pulled Sephiroth towards him kissing his soft lips, they were both finally happy.

The End, thank you for reading this far!
Vote and comment, tell me what you think :)

*Update*

If you want a remaster of this fan fiction please tell me in the comments. I can't believe how much you guys read this, and I hope you would like that remaster. I'd love to write it.