Newcomer

Yuki's POV

Sigh... I was walking back to the base from my 3 days mission. It was supposed to be one week from what I heard from Mori-san, but apparently I got it done earlier than I expected. Akihabara was such an amazing place. Too bad I couldn't but anything since Mori-san didn't let me buy anything besides food.

I heard from Akutagawa-senpai that we have a new member in the Port Mafia. I wonder who could it be...? Well, as long he or she doesn't bother me, I'm fine with that. But still, I never thought that they welcomed a newcomer. From what I heard from Chuuya-senpai, Mori-san only allowed people to join if they are strong or they have an ability. Maybe this person has one? Guess I have to wait and find out.

For these few days, Dazai-san has been bugging me around a lot lately. It is quite annoying. Sometimes he even asked me to come over to the Armed Detective Agency but I declined. Despite that, he kept on begging me like a child but I still didn't get persuaded. I haven't seen him since that day, well, it's a good thing that I don't have to see him. Even Chuuya-senpai and Akutagawa-senpai told me not to be with him. What else can I refuse?

Few minutes of walking later, I arrived at the base. I went in and surprisingly it was quiet. Too quiet. I went to search for the two senpais but I can't find them anywhere. Where could they be? Just as I was about to turn the corner, I bumped into someone and the two of us fell.

"Ow!" The person said as he/she rubbed his/her forehead since I bumped into her.

I looked at the person and was quite surprise.

"Who are you?" She glared at me.

"... I should be asking you the same. I haven't seen you before. What are you doing here?" I said softly with my usual blank expression.

"Well, I am the new member of the Port Mafia, Shimizu Akane. And who are you?"

"I am the executive of the Port Mafia, Minami Yuki. You must be the new member I heard from Chuuya-senpai and Akutagawa-senpai." I put out my hand and she shook it.

"Oh! Are you the one who is suppose to train me?" She asked and I stared at her curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"You heard her, Yuki." I turned my head to the sound of the direction and saw Chuuya-senpai. I titled my head in confusion.

"What do you mean I'm suppose to train her?"

"Shimizu doesn't have any ability but she is good at fighting. So Boss wants you to train her starting from now on." He replied as he crossed his arms.

"But why me? Can't you do it?"

"I thought the same. But since you defeated me in training, Boss wants you to train her,"

"Sigh... Fine."

"Yay! I have my own personal teacher!" The girl, Shimizu, hugged me from the back which startled me.

"Shimizu-san, please let go of me. I can't breath." I replied blankly and she quickly let go.

"I'm sorry, Yuki-chan! By the way, you can call me Akane! I'm technically the same age as you!" She smiled.

"Really? You're 17?" I asked and she nodded her head happily. Sigh... How can she be so energetic?

"Then I'll leave the rest to you, Yuki. If you need some help, just come look for me or Akutagawa. You know we're here for you." Chuuya-senpai smiled as he patted my head. Soon, he left leaving the two of us behind.

"So! Should we start training?" Akane looked at me with her eyes sparkling.

"Now? I'm quite tired from the mission. Maybe tomorrow?" I yawned.