New Friend

Yuki's POV

Right now, I am standing in front of a bouquet shop, staring at Eustoma Flowers. They really are pretty. There are others too, but this flower had caught my eye.

"Are you interested in this flower, Miss?" I looked up to the source of voice and saw a young man with brownish hair smiling at me

"Are you interested in this flower, Miss?" I looked up to the source of voice and saw a young man with brownish hair smiling at me. Probably the shopkeeper.

I nodded my head.

"Okay. Just wait for a moment, please." He took the flowers and went to wrap it. I was looking at other flowers and they were all really pretty.

"You have good eyes, Miss~ Do you know what this flower means?" He asked while handing me the bouquet of flowers.

"I do. Though there are many meanings to it, but one of them are 'sweetness and kindness towards others and yourself'. Isn't that right?" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Indeed you are, Miss~ But may I know who you are giving them to? If you don't mind me asking..."

"It's a secret." I said and he just pouted.

"Eh... Then I won't ask any further... By the way, I'm Arata Eiichi. I'm 19. What's yours?" He introduced himself as he put his hand out. I hesitated for awhile but shake it.

 I hesitated for awhile but shake it

Hmm... Apparently this guy is also an ability user... Let's see... 

Shadow Beneath...

An ability which has a demon in your mind that you can talk to. When you activate the ability the demon will appear in front of you. And that demon appears to be your servant.

'That's so cool...' I thought.

'Yea it is.' I was surprised at the sudden voice but I didn't show it.

'Are you the demon?'

'Sure am.'

'What's your name?'

'We shall talk about it later. Right now you need to focus on this guy in front of you.'

'Okay.'