Chapter 6:New; All New

Karin.

I fluttered my eyes open looking around as I wiped my face , realising my body was on top of Dashawn's I slid off of him making him groan and twirl in his sleep.

"What you doing? Get back over here."Dashawn mumbled in his sleep.

"I'm hungry."I sighed sliding back over to him.

"I'm going to cook just give me five minutes."He wrapped his arms around me soon hearing his snores.

Exactly at five minutes I woke him back up.

"Get up five minutes over."I pushed his shoulder.

"What you talking about that was thirty seconds."He yawned and also whined.

"Get the fuck up now I'm hungry."I spoke with some aggression in my voice.

I watched as he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Shut yo noodle head ass up."He mumbled.

"What you said?."I asked as I stared at him.

"I said I'm going to make you some breakfast."He spoke clearly kissing my cheek and getting out of the bed.

I got up from the bed going into my bathroom shutting the door , I undressed out of my clothes turning on the shower and hopping in.

Minutes later I was done and smelled cinnamon pancakes being made.

I dressed into a hoodie and some shorts walking out my room I went into the kitchen seeing Dasia eating at the counter , I turned watching as Dashawn made my plate and handed It to me.

"Thanks."I spoke sitting down by Dasia and began eating.

"Me and Dasia going to go shopping real quick and stop by my place , you wanna go?."He asked me I shook my head 'no' as he looked at me confused for some seconds and turned back around.

"Good morning Dasia."I spoke as she stuffed her face with food.

"Good morning."She smiled with her mouth full of food.

"Your breathe sound so stank from right here."Dashawn joked.

"Shut up you dog looking nigga."I began laughing seeing Dashawn roll his eyes at me , I cleared my throat and began eating again.

"Shut the hell up and eat your damn food."Me and Dasia bursted out into laughter.

Almost a hour later Dasia and Dashawn was gone from the house and I was in here by myself alone.

I got up from my bed going to the living room where the stero was I turned on my Bluetooth on my phone hooking up my music to the stero.

"No new friends , no new friends , no new friends, no no no."I began singing as I jumped on top off the couch jumping up and down singing my heart out.

I jumped down hearing loud banging on the door , I quickly turned down the music running over to the door , I opened it slowly seeing my drowsy and bruised up mother at the door.

"Hi mama."I shyly smiled at her.

"Get the fuck outta my way."She pushed passed me , making me stumble back a little.

In behind her walked this middle aged man , covered with tattoos from head to toe with muscles.

"Go ahead and start."My mama spoke towards the man as she walked into the kitchen.

I felt his rough balled fist connect with my jaw as I started crying in pain , he then began sending blows towards my face all I could do was try to fight back but of course my little body couldn't do nothing to a three hundred pound body.