Chapter 21: Ain't Nobody Real

Dashawn.

I looked up at the ceiling just thinking about random things. It's been six months since Karin even contacted me; I was starting to give up and just accept the fact that she ain't real and she don't got my back while I'm stuck behind these gates.

This shit hurts. Deep down inside I don't want to believe she just left a nigga behind but she ain't no where to be found. And I also wanted to know where was Karin dad at. It's like he set a nigga up and got away with it while I'm here. Ain't nobody real.

"Nigga did you not hear that it's time to eat." The nigga Rashad spoke; I share this room with him.

"Nah I ain't hear that shit I was thinking." I sat up and jumped down from the top bunk.

I walked out our room following the other inmates. The dragging of the feet and the depressing feeling around here made me just want to escape. But lunch was the most enjoying part of the day. We all waited in line patiently until one Mexican with tattoos thought he was gone end up skipping some other nigga and they ended up fighting. Of course the officers broke it up and they were sent to another room.

I grabbed my tray of food looking down at it and smelling it made my stomach hurt. It struck a nerve in my body making me want to throw up. I sat down by some of my homeboys looking at their version of mash potatoes, broccoli, and a grilled piece of chicken.

"Why you looking at it like that?."Rashad asked laughing as I made a disgusted face.

"Cause bitch this shit ain't nothing like home food."I moved the tray as the other nigga Noah pulled out some cards.

"You about to eat it anyway."He laughed I shrugged knowing it was true.

As soon as he said that all I thought about was Dasia eating Karin food; Making me smile I love that little girl.

"C'mon let's play."He spoke dumping all his snacks on the table.

I was with it I was hungry and I couldn't keep eating dis garbage they served us.

Minutes later I kept winning which ended me up with most of the snacks Noah had which lead him with only a few; I smiled and opened a bag of Hot Cheetos and began eating them. All them watched me as I laughed.

Minutes later I was back in the room laying on my back looking at the ceiling just thinking. I missed Karin so much I wanted to be around her and inside of her I should've thought twice before doing what I did.

Being in here for five years was gone be so depressing and gone have a nigga going crazy. Sometimes I cried just thinking about how I fucked up so badly and how bad Karin is treating me but it's okay...She know what she doing and she wants me to suffer. Im going to get up out this bitch and move on; Karin really showing me she ain't shit and ain't never gone be shit.

When I get out this bitch if I see her Im gone end up hurting that bitch; She making me mad as fuck and it ain't shit I can do about it until I'm released.

Karin.

"I'm so fucked up right now."I continued to laugh as I was thrown onto the bed closing my eyes slowly.

I felt the persons tongue drag slowly down to my panties. My legs were pushed apart and my panties was snatched off. My body was stuck and I couldn't do much movement but when I felt this boy tongue circle my clit numerous amount of times my body reacted.

"Mmmmm."I licked my lips pushing his head further.

"Don't drown me now."He chuckled. Not caring about what he said my back began to arch.

The pleasure began to increase, my legs began to shake, my body began to become numb, I started to feel better. This is what I needed...I felt better.

"Ouuu yess...Ughhh what y-you doing to meeeee."I moaned cuming all in his mouth.

He sucked the soul out of me leaving me speechless all I could do was moan and I was cuming in his mouth back to back.

"Boy who taught you that?."I asked as he continued he lifted up I looked down seeing his beard was drenched in my wetness.

"Nobody."He smirked going back down.

I began to push away from him only for him to grab my wrist holding me down so that I couldn't go no where.

"Don't run."He mumbled just making love to my private.

After he was finished he got up just staring at me I looked back covering myself.

"What you looking at?."I asked moving my hair out my face.

"You."He shrugged.

"You can leave now."I told him as he raised his eyebrow.

"I been coming here to see you for three months now...I don't want you here."He sat beside me on the bed.

A smile appeared on his face making me smile. This meant he could get me and the rest out of here.

"Why you here babygirl? Tell me."He folded his arms and looked at me seriously.

"I was snatched they took me, my friend, and my sisters boyfriend here while my boyfriend is in jail."I spoke as he shook his head.

"You have a nigga huh?."He asked looking at the floor.

"Yes...He doesn't know I'm here obviously he probably thinks I just left him."I spoke playing with my hands.

"I'll get you and your friends out of here soon; I promise."He looked into my eyes I stared into his shaking my head.

"Hmm."I looked at him.

"I'm serious someone like you don't need to be in here; Nobody needs to be in here I want to help."He spoke I gave him a hug holding back the tears that was about to fall.

"Thank you Clarence."I released watching him stand to his feet.

He handed me fifteen thousand.

"I'll see you later Karin."He spoke I nodded.

Then he left. Minutes later Ariana walked in and I was ready to tell her about what just happened.

"Girl guess what?."I said watching as she sighed sitting down on the bed exhausted.

"What?."She asked.....

~

I know it's short🙄 writers block.