Chapter 8:Not So Friendly

Karin.

It was Saturday morning and Dashawn planned for me to see his whole family since they were having Thanksgiving at there house, I was more then nervous because I didn't really meet my boyfriends family due to us not lasting long enough.

"Babe , do you think they'll like me?"I asked Dashawn as I sat on his lap.

"Stop asking me that question." He mumbles as his eyes was stuck on the game he was playing.

I stared at him before I threw his controller on the ground and laughed he pushed me off his lap and his hand wrapped around my neck as I pushed him off of me.

My body was thrown into the tv stand as I cried in pain wanting somebody to help me but there was nobody around , I wiped my tears as I began coughing up blood.

"Please...I'm sorry just don't hurt me again."I begged as he walked over to me and yanked me by my shirt , he looked into my eyes as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Get naked."He spoke lowly letting go of my Shirt.

I stepped back from him and began to slide down my shorts my mama made me put on before I left.

Once my shorts was down I slid my tank top off hoping he would change his mind or something , I snapped off my bra covering my chest and lastly I took off my panties covering my private.

"Move yo hands."He spoke making me shake my head 'no'.

"I ain't gone repeat myself no fucking more."He said more aggressively.

I moved my hands breathing faster as he walked towards me , his lips landed on my cheek as his hand creeped up my leg...

I looked into Dashawn's face as it softened.

"Damn bae I ain't mean to make you cry you was just irritating me."Dashawn said as I nodded wiping my tears.

"It's okay Dashawn."I mumbled.

"No it's not come here."He pulls me towards him as he began kissing my lips repeatedly making me smile.

"You on your period?."He asked me.

"No , why you ask?."I looked at him as his hand landed on my thigh.

"You been acting off."He shrugs.

"No I'm fine."I assured him.

I wanted to tell Dashawn how I been feeling about a lot of things but when I began to do that he always looks into my eyes and end up changing my mind waiting on a different time and on top of that he's been stressing enough about Dasia.

When we got into this relationship we both agreed that we was going to be honest with each other.

"Baby you know you can tell me anything , right?."He asked.

"Yeah but I want you to relax."I spoke watching as he shook his head in disagreement.

"Tell me what's up."He folded his arms as he stared at me.

"I'll tell you later baby."I looked at the television feeling his hands touch my face he made me look at him.

"Nah tell me right now Karin."I sat there looking at him as he began to get irritated.

"Don't do this right now."I watched him stand fastly.

"What the fuck you mean don't do this right now? I'm trying to make sure you straight , you think this a fucking joke...when we got into this fucking relationship , I told you what it was I want you to keep it real with me , I know it's hard , I've been through shit too but that's what I'm here for Karin but if you can't see what I see then fuck it."He yelled at me then walked away.