Chapter 16: Private Session

Dashawn.

I laid in the bed watching the television and making sure to not to wake up Karin. She was all up under me, I only cuddled her back making sure she was okay.

"Hmm."She mumbled in her sleep.

I looked at my phone seeing that one of my homeboys texted me.

Damn homeboy what u been up too~Lucas

Nun chillin u good?~Me

Well I'm near you & wanted to see if u was gone come to da studio with a nigga~Lucas

I'll see~Me

I closed my phone back up sighing. I wondered how that nigga got here and why he came all the way over here just to chill. My thoughts were interrupted once I felt Karin drooling on me.

"Uh uh get up baby."I shook her as she looked at me rolling her eyes.

"You drooling on me and shit turn your body this way."I moved her since she wanted to be lazy.

"My body so numb and tired."She looked up at me.

"You'll be okay."I kissed her forehead.

"So what's the move?."She asked sitting up groaning.

"My homeboy Lucas wanted me to come to the studio but I wanted to stay and make sure everything was good."

"Me and Dasia good you haven't seen him since we moved go have some fun, not too much though."She spoke and I nodded.

"Ight baby."I gave her a kiss and got up.

I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, I undressed getting in the shower minutes later I was out. I got dressed and sat next to Karin on the bed.

"I love you."I gave her a kiss landing my hand on her thigh.

"Move your hand."She spoke looking at me, I looked around the room then back at her.

"Why?."I asked as she rolled her eyes moving my hand.

"Cause I said so."She mumbled.

"See this the shit I'm talking about Karin man I'm finna go always fucking up moments and shit."I said getting up from the bed grabbing my phone and the car keys.

I walked out the room closing the door, telling Dasia bye and walked outside the house.

I loved Karin but sometimes she irritated me just by the way she acted like I was a burden, like she didn't want to be around me; then I would do shit to make her feel better only for her to be happy for a few hours and go right back to the way she was before.

Moments later I pulled up to the studio and called Lucas.

"Wassup, I'm here."I said looking around.

"Just come in and go to the room that has a sign that says private session."I nodded.

"Ight."I hung up."

I put the car in park and turned it off. Opening the door I got up closing and locking the doors. I walked to the building opening the door. I checked my surroundings looking for the door that said 'Private Session'.

I found the door opening it immediately smelling cheap ass perfume and ones on the ground I looked to my right seeing Lucas and two hoes that was all up on him. I chuckled closing the door watching as all of their attention focused on me.

"Wassup."I gave him a handshake.

"Wassup, how you been?."He asked I watched as both of the half naked women sat down in some chairs that was on the wall.

"I been good, chilling, making money."I cleared my throat feeling a pair of eyes on me. I looked at one of the girls and stared at her; She looked real familiar.

"That's wassup...but I wrote some shit and I want you to here it."I nodded watching as he rolled over to the equipment playing his song all of a sudden the girls started shaking they ass and Lucas threw his money.

He handed me a cup of something I took a sniff immediately knowing what it was; Patron. My favorite. This nigga ain't forget nothing about me at all. He must've forgot I had a girl and I wasn't on having hoes anymore.

I looked as the familiar looking girl walked over to me deviously she started shaking her ass in my face I looked effortlessly leaning back in my chair. She turned back around and dropped to her knees.

"Oh nah shawty I got a female at home that will kill you and me."I grabbed her hand trying to get her to get up.

"Oh, baby trust me she won't know."I closed my eyes feeling my pants being unbuckled.

"Damn girl."I whispered.

Once I got home it was late I knew Karin was gone start with me. I opened the door slowly closing it. I took off my shoes going up the steps hearing that the television was on; I took a breathe and walked inside the bedroom closing the door.

Karin sat there looking at the television and looked at me.

"Where you been?."She asked quietly.

"With Lucas baby." I sighed.

It was quiet for a few minutes so I took off my shirt throwing it across the room. I got into the bed trying to hug on Karin but she pushed me off.

"Dashawn, I just want you to know I'm not the fucking one to be played with, I gave you all of me and the last thing I want you to do to me is hurt me... I been through that shit too many times and if you ever feel like I'm not enough for you, I'd rather you leave me heartbroken."She said looking at me I gave her a confused look; I honestly didn't feel like hearing her mouth.

"Karin, what you talking about? You know I love you girl."I wrapped my arms around her feeling her remove them.

"You love me?."I nodded.

"Do you want this forever?." I nodded again.

"Did something happen at that studio that you want to tell me about?." I shook my head 'no'.

"Your sure Dashawn? You know you can always tell me anything." I nodded knowing that was a trap.

"Ok."She kept quiet.

I sighed and ended up falling asleep.

~

Enjoy luvs❤️