Chapter 22: Guilt

Karin.

Today was just a regular day; I was so tired of just messing around with random people. I didn't feel like myself also me and that dude Clarence have been getting close. Which is wrong on my part because all I want is Dashawn and I feel terrible just using Clarence to get up out this place.

Ariana was in my bed laying down. We often did this and talked about things like what we're going to do when we get out of this place. This was the best part of the day for me just chilling until it was time to start laying with different men.

This brought me to a happy place in my head. Ariana was the best person to talk to for now since I can't see Jazmine now. Everything that went on in my head I told Ariana and she would tell me everything is going to be okay.

"Remember boss said we have to make twenty thousand or more and if we don't he's going to handle us."She reminded me I nodded.

The longer I worked here the higher the prices would get. To me boss was just so perverted and controlling he once had to "Get me together" for acting like a fool.

He cussed me out and told me if I was to be disrespectful to him again there would be more consequences. But me being me I didn't care I was still going to do what I wanted which is probably not the smartest thing to do.

"This ain't gone work."I sighed.

"It's gone have to until we get up out this bitch."She spoke rolling over to look at me.

"We have about thirty more minutes."Ariana said as I got up from the bed.

"Damn the time flew pass so fast."I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly a bitch don't even get to enjoy they peace and quiet time."She spoke.

I got up from the bed and took me a shower. After I waited for someone to come to my room while Ariana was in the alley talking to others. I got up hearing a knock. I opened the door seeing a y'all white old man. I immediately closed the door back up.

I was not going to sleep with him. That was just so disgusting. Minutes later the telephone I'm our room began to ring. I got up answering it hearing a lady speak.

"Boss would like to see you."She spoke I hung up rolling my eyes, that cracker a damn snitch I thought.

I walked out the room closing the door and pushing around the people that was in my way. This place bothered the fuck out of me and the way these dudes treated these girls was terrible. I made my way to the Boss room.

"Close my damn door."He spoke aggressively. I mugged him and slammed the door shut.

"What's your problem? You don't know how to cooperate?."He questioned standing up from his chair.

"I'm not fucking no old ass man, I don't even want to be in this bitch."I folded my arms telling him he nodded.

"Bitch it's not your fucking choice now go make my damn money."Before I could do anything else he slapped me. I slapped him back. That was a mistake.

I was now on the floor and he was on top of me with his hand around my neck. He pulled out a knife holding it against my stomach. I wasn't going to show fear though.

"Listen here hoe go do what the fuck I tell you to do before I get about fifty men on yo' ass."He got up allowing me to get up.

I stood up walking out his room calmly. One thing I was not about to do was cause a scene and let him know I feared him.

I walked into the room seeing Ariana and Clarence talking she was on her bed and he sat on mine.

"Oh my gosh.. what the fuck he did to you?." Ariana rushed up towards me and Clarence walked up towards me.

"I'll tell you later."I gave her look as she nodded.

"Oh okay, I'll be down in that alley if you need me...Have fun."She kisses my cheek rushing out the room.

"Oh yeah, I gotta get you up outta here."He looked at me seriously as I nodded.

"When?."I asked looking at him.

"I gotchu Karin."He said the same excuse I rolled my eyes laying down on my side.

"Karin look at me."He turned me over laying in between my legs. I stared into his eyes and looked away. He grabbed my face.

"Clarence what is you doing?."I removed his hand feeling it move towards my thighs.

"I want to help and I'm going to just give me about a couple of weeks and I'll get you and your homegirls out of here."His hand began to massage over my pussy.

"O-ok Clarence."I struggled to talk.

"C-Clarence I-I need your help B-badly."I closed my eyes feeling myself about to cum.

"I know girl."He pulled my panties and pulled his dick out and out sprung was a nine inch pretty brown skin pretty dick.

He pushed my legs all the way back as we both stared into each other's eyes. He began to push hisself into me and my eyes started to water. Tears flowed down my face.

"What you crying for beautiful?."He slid out me looking at me.

"It feels too good."I bit my lip as I lied.

I felt guilt. This wasn't what I wanted and I felt I was slowly falling for Clarence and that was wrong on my part. I couldn't do this to Dashawn.

"Karin you lying to me?." I shook my head.

He looked at me a for a couple of seconds then pulled his pants up.

"I'm not one of these niggas that's not gone give a fuck about how you feel and just want sum pussy... I care about how you feel so if you got anything on your mind get that shit off yo chest Karin, if you don't want me to fuck you or whatever tell me that shit."He preached as I nodded.

"I understand."I spoke.

"Good now let me eat yo pussy and suck them titties; I deserve to be fed."He laughed as I did too.

"Ok Clarence." I smiled.

He lifted my white T Shirt exposing my breasts. He gave me a smirk and began to suck on my nipples and rubbed over my pussy.

"Ouu Clarence."My back began to arch and my eyes were shut tightly.

Two of his fingers slid inside of me causing me to moan. His fingers moved upward inside of me causing my legs to shake.

"Oh oh oh Cl-."He interrupted.

"I don't want to hear no noises."He mumbled  immediately I squirted all over his fingers and he continued. I tried so hardly to keep my mouth shut.

He looked at me before sucking on my other nipple. I held back the tears of pleasure. He moved around before getting onto his knees and pulled me towards his face.

Minutes Later Clarence was done; my body felt so weak.

"How much you need?."He asked.

"Twenty grand."I told him. He digged into all his four pockets and gave me the money and I thanked him.

"See you later."He walked up towards me kissing my forehead.

"Bye Clarence."I waved watching as he left closing my door.

~

Enjoy Luvs🙃