Chapter 17: Revenge

Dashawn.

"Girl I'm not fucking cheating on you shut the fuck up." I yelled at her as she sat there and cried.

"D-Dashawn you been coming home late for the past three days and coming home smelling perfume."She wipes her face mumbling.

To be honest I was getting head from the hoe that was at the studio with Lucas; but to sit there and feel guilty about the situation made me irritated. And I was truly sorry about everything.

I sighed turning the bedroom lights off; Seeing Karin cry about something I did broke my fucking heart and I just wanted her to feel better.

"...Karin...Baby."I walked in between her legs pinning her down onto the bed as she continued to cry.

"I'm sorry."I kissed her not getting a kiss back.

She looked me dead in my eyes. I saw sadness. I took all her clothes off and laid in between her legs. I rubbed her breasts and began sucking on one of her nipples.

After she pulled a knife out on me earlier I felt like she was really crazy about me; and I been fucking up giving this hoe my girl dick.

"I'm...sorry...baby... I'll never do that again."I kissed down her stomach moving my head back up.

I pulled my hard dick out and pushed her legs back; making sure she was wet I slid my dick in and out continuously.

"Mmmmm."She moaned I began going faster.

"Tight ass pussy."I mumbled putting the bottom of my shirt in my mouth.

"Ouuu right there."I began going faster pounding into her shit.

Hearing her pussy began to fart I smiled to myself.

"I'm about to cum."She moaned loudly.

"Hold on."I went even faster for a few more seconds giving her long strokes.

"Ughhhh."She began shaking. I pulled my dick out and began rubbing it up and down slowly.

I watched as Karin weakly crawled over to me looking up into my eyes. She picked up my dick putting the tip in her mouth immediately making my knees go weak. She began moving her head up and down sucking the soul out of my dick.

"Damn Karin...look into my eyes."I bit my lip watching her as she gave me all of her attention.

"I'm about to nut move your head."She shook her head 'no' and continued to slob on my dick; My toes scrunched up and I nutted in my girl mouth watching as she swallowed it and kept going.

"Damn girl."

My phone began ringing I picked it up seeing it was Karin's dad calling. I lifted Karin head up showing her the phone.

"Answer it."She spoke licking her lips.

I answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello?."I asked.

"I'm outside the house ima need you for a few hours."I looked at Karin for approval and she said yea.

"Ight I'm coming."I hung up the phone heading to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

Then I headed outside.

Karin.

As soon as Dashawn left I cleaned myself up and went into Dasia room; She was laying down on her phone.

"Girl what you want to do?."I sat on her bed looking at her.

"Nothing really I just want a whole bunch of food."Dasia spoke.