Chapter 14: Birthday Girl (Part 2)

Karin.

"That's my ex she put me through a lot of shit and I told her if I ever seen her again I was gone kill her and that's on my mama."He spoke as I heard anger lingering in his voice.

"Dashawn look at me."I spoke softly looking at him.
"You can't let some shit from the past ruin something that's so great right now."I said lowly as I looked at her walk pass and leave.

"Bae you don't know what she did to me for me to be acting like this towards her."Dashawn looked at me seriously.

"We can talk about it when we get home."I said telling Ling Ling how long I wanted my nails.

"Ight bae."Dashawn spoke knowing that wasn't going to happen when they got to the house.

About fifteen minutes my nails were done and I felt like a ' Bad Bitch'. I was so happy to finally be cute looking again.

I looked at Jazmine and her nails which was a list blue which were pretty.

"C'mon y'all it's time to go home."I spoke watching as Dashawn paid and we left.

As soon as we got home I took a shower since we were having a house party and pool party in the back. Dashawn and my dad made sure there was a whole variety of foods and drinks for the adults and kids I heard was coming over.

I was done with my shower and was just laying down in the bed. I was exhausted and I wanted a nice massage or anything just to make my body feel relaxed.

"Baby?."I called out.

"Yes."I heard his voice linger around the house.

"Come here real quick."I yelled.

I felt the bed dip in feeling his cold icy hands rub down my lower back.

"That's exactly what I want babe...a massage."I closed my eyes feeling better from his touch.

I felt his hands creep under me on to my breasts as he rubbed them softly giving them a squeeze. He slowly moved his hands under my towel and began rubbing my butt.

"Bae what you tryna do?."I turned my neck looking back at him.

"Turn over."He spoke I turned on my back looking at him.

My towel opened a little showing my pussy making me cover it back up immediately.

"Don't be shy like I ain't seen yo pretty pussy before."I looked at him nervously.

I watched as he unwrapped my towel throwing it to the side of the bed. He began kissing the bottom of my stomach kissing my pussy.He pushed my legs back and began playing with my clit.

"Bae you nasty."I spoke lowly.

"But you knew that."He smiled at me getting up.

He slowly pulled my legs towards him and spread them to the point where they were by my shoulders. I watched as he pulled down his pants and boxers and sprung out his big erect dick.

"Oh my gosh bae I'm scared."I whined.

He leaned forward kissing me and I kissed back feeling my back arch in pain as he slid hisself into me slowly.I close my eyes tightly looking to the side.

"Ouch Dashawn it's hurts."My eyes remained shut as he stopped.

"I can stop if you want me to."He spoke as I shook my head 'no'.

He slid hisself in and out of me slowly feeling myself get use to it I opened my eyes looking into his as he bit his lips and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.