Chapter 20: New Home

Karin.

"Come on girl get up."I woke up to someone shaking me I opened one of eyes looking at a very pretty half naked girl.

"Where am I ?." I asked sitting up on a bed I was laying on and looking around a all white real nice room with another bed.

"Where you think you at?."She frowned at me looking at me like I was suppose to know.

"I don't know I remember going out  last night and off a sudden I'm here."I shrugged wondering where was Jazmine at... I was becoming annoyed.

"Damn, that's how they got me... Girl you at the whore house."She folded her arms sitting by me.

"The what?."I asked rubbing my temples.

"We have a boss, his name is Keyon Williams, We do sexual activities with anybody to get some money for our boss."She explained. I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to I was going to find some way out of here.

"Well I'm pregnant."I spoke as she shook her head.

"I was too... They killed my baby."She put her arm around my shoulder.

That mean they probably did the same to me. So many thoughts ran through my head. I wish I never went out last night. I looked at the girl then back at the floor.

"Trust me this place is only going to make you a stronger person."She spoke I nodded then all of a sudden a bell rung.

"All girls in group A come to the front."A speaker went off.

"Well that's us come on girl."I got up and so did she. She grabbed my hand, closed the door, then walked us to the front I was guessing.

When we got there it was so many girls half naked. Some were attractive and had nice bodies. Some didn't. I looked around through all the girls noticing I seen Jazmine and Dasia. My heart filled with so much joy. But I also had to think about why we were here in the first place and that Dasia was here.

We all stood in a front of a middle aged men as he walked back and forth with a microphone in his hand.

"Ok ladies, tonight we know that there is going to be a pool party and all the ballers are going to be here...So don't be hesitant do what you have to do for that money."He spoke I so badly wanted to attack him but I chose not to I didn't know the consequences here.

"You guys are dismissed."He spoke as most of the girls walked back to their rooms. I waited for Jazmine and Dasia. Watching them run towards me I smiled and opened my arms. Feeling them both in my arms I looked at them.

"I don't want to be here."Dasia eyes began to water.

"We gone get out of here."I said trying to be positive about the situation. So many things could go wrong here.

I mostly thought about Dashawn. If I don't get in contact with him he is going to become stressed and wonder what am I doing for me not to talk to him.
I wanted to be able to talk to and see my baby while he was in jail; Made him feel like everything was going to be okay and he was going to be out very soon.

I looked at Dasia and Jazmine as they were talking about the females here.

"These girls just don't care about showing off they bodies at all, they could be fat and skinny and they walking around her butt naked."Dasia spoke with a disgusted tone making me, my roommate, and Jazmine laugh."

"You get use to it." My roommate shrugged.

I shook my head looking as all the girls sat on the couches or walked around talking to each other.