Hogwarts

Percy

Harry almost saw my SPQR tattoo. It would have been a dead give away towards my dad, seeing as I have a trident tattooed onto my skin. When Will suggests we change into our robes, I feel slightly relieved. The school is coming closer. My first thought when I see it is Annabeth would love this place. It was like an old, medieval castle. It was surrounded by a lake so I wouldn't be far from my domain. When the train came to a stop, we heard a gruff but kind voice;
"First years! First years to me please!" It was a giant. My hand gripped Riptide but Nico put his hand on my shoulder. 

"He's good. He's only half giant. Come on, this way." We followed Harry who had found Ron and Hermione and stopped by horse-drawn carriages. The horses were terrifying looking, but I could hear them talking. 

Is that the Boss that the Pegasi were talking about?

I think that's him.

Lord! 

Boss! Come to my carriage! I'll give you a better ride then all the others!

Their voices were ruff and scratchy, like a broken record. Sometimes they slipped into a different language, one I couldn't understand, but I made out enough to know that Blackjack had friends. I step into the carriage with the others.

"Yeah. I'm the one they call Boss." I whisper to the horse at our carriage. Harry looks confused.
"You can see them?" Us demigods nod.  "I can see them too." 

A blonde girl walked passed us and smiled.

"They're Thestrals. You can only see them if you have seen someone die." She grinned, stopping to stroke the thestral pulling our carriage. Harry looks at us. 

"You've seen death. That's... interesting." He looked at Hermione who rolled her eyes and looked away. None of us demigods make eye contact. I can still see the faces of those people that I saw die. I close my eyes, blinking tears away. I won't think about it. It all brings back to many memories. Will puts his hand on my shoulder as I sit down next to him.

"You can't save them all Percy. You need to realise that before you move on." Will looked sadly into my eyes. He's  a doctor. He's seen people die. The ones he couldn't save. Nico was glaring at Harry as I leaned into Will's shoulder. I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

Bob

Zoë

Luke

Bianca 

Too many. Nico continues to glare at Harry as I calm down. 

"So, Harry. If you can see them then you must be strange too." Nico snapped.

"I saw someone die in the Triwizard Tournament last year. Cedric Diggory." 

"Oh yeah. Him. I know him. Peter Petigrew killed him cause Voldemort told him to. Heard the story. Straight from the source." Nico spat again.

"Nico!" Will shouted. "Nico. Don't! That was such an obvious hint!"  (Btw that's Will speaking in Ancient Greek)

"Sorry sunshine. I can't help it." Nico shrugged, still glaring. I sit up, puffy eyed and glare at Harry.

"He's right Will. Harry was just being really inconsiderate. Most people have seen someone die. So he shouldn't outcast people because they lost someone- he shouldn't be so surprised to hear that someone has seen death."

Harry looked down.

"I'm sorry Percy. I didn't realise so many people were like that."

"You can't see if someone's broken Harry, because they hide behind walls."