Author's Note

It's finally over!

Don't worry, I'm going to be releasing a second book, in fact here is the blurb and cover page:

The Half-Blood Princes

"I know what you are, Percy Jackson, Half-Blood Prince of the Sea."

---

Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are thrown back into the Wizarding world for a second year, but what they find there is not what they expected. Magic isn't fun and games anymore, not when one of their lives are on the line. A familiar face resurfaces, a dark plot is hatched, and relationships are put to the test. Are the demigods fit to take on this new year at Hogwarts?

And will they be able to keep their secret from friends and foe alike?

--

---------

So that will be the second book in the trilogy that I'm planning to write.

I'm so proud of the way this story turned out. Thank you to all those who are reading, voting and commenting. Don't forget to check out the second book.

Goodbye for now,

~pearjam111

--

Edit 30/6/19: This series has gotten so much support so thank you all so much!! In my opinion Half-Blood Princes is better than this one, so if you liked Babysitting Hogwarts, I highly recommend reading HBP. There's even a third book now as well.

And if you like Supernatural then you might be interested in reading 'Angel Wings and Demon Pitchforks' which I co-wrote with @-Is-A-Belle- . You can find all of them on my profile (the supernatural one is in a reading list called 'My Books' because we wrote it on a different profile).

Hope to see you in the other books!

~pearjam <3