Chapter 17: Dangerous decision

Yess begins to remove Paul's top but finding the work hard, he gets scissors and cuts it directly. What I see leaves me shocked and without any voice, all the upper body is dotted with traces of whip.

-I'm sorry, Master Paul. Joulanar cries, standing beside me. I couldn't help you.

-Help me to keep him in a sitting position, Ness. My servant asks me. I have to apply this ointment on his chest and back.

Paul is always unconscious and Yessfidech applies the ointment to the upper part of his body. I watch him doing so and think of a punishment for Brigitta Landers, I had seen Landers' begging look but I hadn't done the necessary at the moment.

-You'll have more trouble if you attack this madwoman. Yessfidech warns me.

-Will you stay out of my head when I think about intimate things?

-Can you get out of here a moment? My agent asks a second time.

I look at the brown without understanding but this one shows the door and adds nothing. I understand after going out that he intended to take away the rest of his clothes to heal his, euh... his ass-cheeks, y'know?

-Yess, I'll go back to my room to change. I say to my agent. There's a person I'm going to visit.

-Don't do anything silly, Ness. I hear his voice in my head. Let me do it in my way.

-I'm waiting here, then. I say, sighing in frustration. You spoiled the pleasure of torturing her as she had done to Paul.

-You still don't know how to control your power. The voice in my head adds. I believe that a good hour of training with Joulanar will do good for both of you.

A moment passes then I see the woman, who strangely looks like Landers, getting out of the control room. She take me, without speaking to me, to the room my agent had shown for my training.

We train for a long time, until something falls on my head. A small animal clings and then throws a ball on my face. Joulanar catches it quickly and the ball turns into a long paper.

-We have just sent you a summons for the masters' council, ADELICE. The woman says.

-Well shit, this is the last thing I'm waiting for, at the moment! I swear, feeling my energy vibrate.

-I think it's enough training for today. My coach says. You need to rest and take a good night's sleep before confronting the supreme master tomorrow.

I nod and then wish her good night before going over to the control room to check our guest's condition. After Yess assuring me that he's sleeping deeply, I go back to my room and fall asleep.

***

-We are gathered here today to discuss the fault that one of our members had done. The supreme master says.

-It doesn't concern you with whom I chill. I say angrily. I have my own life to spend as I desire.

-The bodyguard we put to protect you told us that you organized a party. The old man continues. And you invited black soldiers, among them a dangerous labyrinth master.

Looks are directly on me and I frown but don't return to them. I hate to get controlled about my own choices and own life. The supreme master gets down from his throne and comes in my direction.

-You will be suspended from your position as Rubis Mistress for a week. The old man says.

-I don't care, as long as you leave me in peace. I sigh with fury.