14

Lilo's POV

Spinning.... hahaha it's all spinning....

"Lilo. Oh my god listen." Tayten was waving her hand annoyingly in front of my face.

I frowned and smacked her hand, "stop. Stop, it's so an-an- annoying~" I muttered leaning backward, resting my head on the couch. "So tired," I muttered, as I grabbed hold of the pillow behind me and rested my head.

"Lilo-" I heard a male voice murmur.

I rolled my eyes beneath my lids before opening them. "What, cry baby?" I muttered, as my eyes met Jun's.

He smiled awkwardly before the pillow beneath me moved. "What in the-" The pillow was then completely out from beneath me. It was his.. arm? The hell!? I grabbed his arm quickly, "no. You're comfy." I muttered resuming to rest on the boy's arm.

"Dear, I have some questions." Tayten butted in again.

I nodded my head, "and I have some dreams. Too bad you won't shut up and let me experience them."

"You won't get any place. Stop." Minghao muttered to Tayten in his hilariously bad English

I laughed, "d- dude- dude - dude. Don't, just don't try." I stuttered out between fits of laughter.

Jun sighed, "yup, we aren't doing this." He stood up, rudely ripping his arm out from beneath me. "Let's go."

I raised an eyebrow, "go where?"

"You? To sleep." He replied picking me up by the waist and hoisting me over his shoulder like a sack of god- damn potatoes.

"Hey! Twinkle- Toes! If you don't put me down right now I swear to god it will not end well!" I yelled in the boy's language, forgetting the circumstances we were all in.

"Lilo... you can understand and speak our language!?" Minghao shot up from the couch.

I raised a hand to respond, but quickly dropped it, falling asleep.

Written by: GRIMM