Morning person.

We didn't get much sleep that night and neither of us cared about it. We were laying in bed. Our limbs tangled and sprawled across the bed. His chest rose and fell rhythmically. I had my ear against his chest and I listened to his heartbeat. He twirled some of my hair around his fingers.

"I want you to marry me a week from now. I can't wait any longer. I want you in everyway I can have you - mate and wife. ", he said. He broke the sleepy yet calm silence between us.

I looked up to see him. His eyes were bright and he smiled when he looked at me. He was serious. A week?

Well he could certainly pull it off - he was the king after all.

"Please, say something... ", his face fell and suddenly held concern.

"Yes. It sounds perfect. ", I smiled brightly and like a loon.

He hugged me tightly and chuckled triumphantly.

"The day you said yes was the day you made me the happiest man in the whole world. "

"I love you. ", I kissed his lower lip.

"I love you too. ", he kissed my forehead.

"It all fits in. We can spend our time relaxing since I took a break while everyone works on our wedding. It's perfect. ", he spoke this time with sudden realisation and excitement.

"It does. Oh this is perfect Xander.", I snuggled closer to him.

"You know what I've realised? "

"Hmmm? "

He spoke as if he was in a different place from his body.

"You're my picture perfect moment.I don't think you'll ever know just how badly I want to take a picture of you when you're relaxed and in your element.Or take a picture of you when you're not looking and capture you in those moments when you're just being yourself and caught up in some random task, or thoughts and daydreams that I would never even know, times when you're unaware and imperfect... you make my entire existence every time Rebecca. "

"Picture perfect moment. ", I liked the sound of that. I remembered seeing the pictures of his parents and thinking how much they mattered to him. He loved collecting pictures - it was his way of holding onto the moment forever.

I love him so much... His arms tightened around me and we slept holding each other.

The next morning I woke up to Xander sitting at the table busying with something. His back blocked me from seeing anything. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and got up.

I opened the window and he turned to face me. The summer breeze an fresh wind entered the room accompanied by the sunshine. Xander was like summer in the morning... fresh and welcoming.

"Goodmorning. ", he said alarmed and he tried to cover up what he was doing.

"Goodmorning. ", I raised my eyebrow.

"Whatcha got there? ", I pursed my lips.

"This? nothing.Just something I've been working on. ", it was a book and he hid it behind him.

Curiosity got the best of me.

"Hmmm. Xander, what do you have behind your back? ", I said seductively and walked towards him. What was in that book?

"Nothing. ", he stood up quickly and shoved the book in the brightest cupboard in the room.

"Not fair. You know I can't reach that. ", I whined.

"All is fair in love and war. ", he raised his eyebrow and smirked. I admired his chiseled chest and parted my lips.

He clicked a finger in front of my face. I dozed off.

"It's cute that after all this time you still check me out. ", he teased.

I groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"Xander Hale you are impossible! "

"You know what's even cuter? You have a crush on me! ", he teased and ducked while I threw another pillow at him.

"I'm marrying you-you have a crush on me too! "

"No no. You seduced me. You took advantage of my innocence and kind nature and in turn you forced me into a relationship. ", he said like a heartbroken teenager.

"Is that so? ", I smirked.

"Yes your highness. You can ask anyone. You even threw your loyal subjects on the floor just to hit me. ", he pointed at the pillows on the floor.

"This one is crying out for help.He says you murdered his family. ", he lifted the pillow up and examined it. I laughed uncontrollably at him.

He's going to kill me from all this laughter.

"Picture perfect. ", he walked towards me and tucked a loose curl behind my ear while he looked into my eyes. He was leaning down to kiss me but I ran into the bathroom. I didn't brush my teeth yet.

He laughed from the other side of the door.

"I already know what you taste like in the morning,My Queen. ", he laughed and I shook my head.

"You're insane and extremely happy for someone who had less than four hours of sleep. ', I giggled.

"I'm a morning person. ", he responded.

"You're happy during every second of the day. "

"Not true. I'm sad when you're not around me. ", he chirped and my heart sank.

"I love you. ",I whispered.

"I love you more. ", he said and I shook my head and smiled uncontrollably. He heard me and I didn't mind if he did.