chapter 14. Necklace nesessities

Wills pov)

I walked up behind Y/N, who was sitting on the couch, going to string the necklace around her neck. Bill was laying on his stomach, watching the TV. He spotted me, and watched me, smirking. I motioned for him to be quiet. He rolled his eyes, and rolled onto his back, watching the tv upside down now. I softly strung the necklace around Y/N's neck, Making her jump and look down at her neck. As she saw it, she turned around, and smiled at me, before jumping into my arms. I lightly laughed. "I-i'm glad you like it." I said, relieved. She smiled. "Of course I love it will!" She laughed, kissing my cheek softly. I giggled. "I-i...I love y-you Y-Y/N." I whispered, softly. I buried my face in her neck, as I hugged her. She hugged back. I brought her head back, and gazed into her beautiful E/C orbs. I softly leaned in, and felt her breath on my lips. She closed the gap, and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. I could feel bill's smirk pierce through us.

Flashback..

I overturned the small, blue, gem-like stone in my fingers, then looked across the hall into Y/N's room. She was quietly sleeping, and snuggled into her emojji pillow. I smiled, and quickly stood, walking to my dresser. As I opened the first drawer, I took out a golden chain. Snapping, a small, chain-sized hole was punctured through the top of it. As I slid the chain through, I smiled at it. Before I could put it into the small, black velvet box, I stopped. "it needs something." I whispered. I looked down at it, and took my finger, tracing in the air the words 'bruised warrior.' They were written into the pendant, in cursive, gold letters. As I smiled at it's newfound beauty, I softly slid the necklace into the velvet box, and set it down on my blue dresser again. As I went to lay down on my bed, bill sauntered in. "Hey bro." He said casually. I waved back a little. "Why are you up here?" I asked. He shrugged. "Why are you being so loud? You'll wake Y/N. What'cha making?" he answered, leaning against the doorframe. I rolled my blue eyes. P-please bill, just wait til' Tomorrow, and you'll see!" I whisper shouted, trying to herd him out of my room before he saw the necklace. Too late..He ignored me, and walked up to it, opening it up. He looked up at me with a smug smirk. "Nice. She'll like it, blue." He said, setting it down, and walking out of the room. I laid down on my bed again, sighing deeply. "Hopefully.."

Back to the present;

Y/N pulled away, with tears in her eyes. "I love you too, William." She whispered, hugging me. I softly laughed, hugging her tightly, and spinning her around happily. Bill chuckled. "Eh, eh? I told you she'd like it!" He patted my back, and walked out flashing us a smirk and a wink. I laughed, hugging her. "It fits me so well.. now I wish I would've got you something.. you didn't have to do this." I smiled. "W-well, I figured that since you w-were the one that found it, that you get i-it. It j-just makes s-sense. and I w-wanted to get this made for y-you. You d-don't have to get me a-anything.. it's not an o-occasion." She giggled, looking down at it, and holding it tightly in her hand. "well, thank you.. I'm really glad that you made it. Its so pretty.. and the words are so true." She thanked me again, and grabbed My hand, guiding me around, as we tried to find bill. "Btw.. will?" She asked. I turned toward her. "Hm?" She blushed, looking down. "W-well... would you mind if I call you my boyfriend from now on?" She took me by surprise. "W-well.. yeah.. y-yeah. That would be great!" She smiled, pecking my cheek. "good. Cause I was going to call you that anyway.." I blushed. "Uh.. do-do you want to go for a walk, or s-something?" She smiled, grabbing her coat. "Course', cutie." I smiled, intertwining our fingers, and pulled her out of the house, excitedly. She giggled. "Lemme catch up, sonic!" She laughed, running next to me. I snapped, teleporting us to the forest. She let go of my hand, looking at me, playfully. "Catch me if you can, blueberry!" She yelled, running past me, and into the woods. I laughed, chasing her. "H-hey! Wait up! N-no fair!" I laughed, winding around a tree.