chapter 22. Meeting the newbies

Y/N's pov )

After the party, all of us helped the pines clean up the mess of the party-folk. I looked up from the old broom In my hands, to my friends. Dipper and mabel were helping stan count money. Will, and bill decorations. Tad, and Belle trash. And me and F/N on sweep, and mop duty.
"Hey, dip and mabel?" I asked. They looked at me.
"Yeah?/yes?" I looked to my demon friends, and human friend.
"How about after cleaning up, we let you get to know my friends here? Other than will, and bill who you already know." The twins looked at each other.
"Okay!" They said together. I smiled.
"Sweet!"

Time skip)

We all sat on the floor, in a circle. Will on my left, and F/N on my right. bill next to F/N, tad next to will, Belle next to him, and the twins were directly in front of me.
"Soo... dipper, who do you want to know first?" I asked. He looked around, his eyes landing on Belle.
"her." He said, catching her off guard.

"Wah?" She asked.
"Dip dop Is going to ask you questions, and you'll answer them.. okay?" She nodded.
"Ooh, okay!" Dipper smiled, scooting to face her.
"Okee.. what is your favorite.. book?" He asked. She cocked her head.
"Book?" I waved her off. "Nevermind that, B. New question, dip." He thought.
"Hmmmm...who is your favorite person?" He asked. She looked around.
"Um.. Tad, my awesome boyfriend here!" She hit his back.
"Sorry, Y/N.." She apologized for not picking me. I smiled.
"None taken. You ask dipper something now, Belle."

She smirked. "Who is the person you're most likely to have a crush on in this room?" He blushed.
"oh... we just met... but... Y/N. She's fun, and cute, upbeat.. I'm glad will gets her.." he looked a bit jealous, but shook It off. Mabel smiled.
"Aw. Um.. me now?" She asked. I nodded.
"Sure if dipper's done." He nodded, huffing.
"Yeah. We can come back to me later.." he blushed. Mabel looked at all my friends.
"Okay! Um.. Purple hottie!" She said, pointing at Tad. He smiled a little, giving off a purple glow.

"Oh. Okay... um.. my name is tad, tho." He said. Mabel nodded.
"Okay! Hi tad!" She waved. He smiled.
"Ask him stuff, Mabel syrup." I said. She smiled.
"Okay. I can see your favorite color is purple. . Um. Do you work out? No, no.. um. Do you know sevral timez? Nah, too bland.. wait!! I got it! Can you shapeshift?!" She stared at him intently. He looked away from her deathly straight stare.
"Um, yeah." He said, turning into a dark purple, and black crow, then back to a human.
"Why?" He asked, sitting down again. She gawked at him.

"That's so cool!!" She screamed, ignoring his questions.
"Um, can you change time events?" Tad rolled his eyes.
"For heavens sake, kid. I can do everything bill can do. Now ask some normal questions." He started to get irritated. Mabel sighed.
"Fiiiiiiiiinnneee.... ugh. Do you know any popular people?" She asked. He nodded, as if this was really boring. Mabel noticed.
"Sorry, you're just way nicer to talk to than bill.." She sulked. And sighed.

"Okay.. um. Do I talk to the other kid now?" He asked. I stared at him with a serious look.
"Sure, since you just crushed Mabel's life." I sighed. He looked at dipper.
"Your turn, kid." He says, irritated. Dipper looks at him, glaring.
"I don't wanna meet someone who makes my sister feel sad." He turns away subbornly. I sigh..
"we should probably leave.." I say. Dipper looks back at me, and so does mabel.
"No.. please. If he stopped being so mean, I'd be happy." I looked at Tad with a straight face. He stared back in surprise, then looked away, huffing.

"Fiiiiiinnnneeee.." he said. I smiled.
"There you have it, dip. And mabel, it's okay. Tad just has a huge pet peeve for people who ask questions he doesn't prefer." She smiled.
"It's okay. I'm sorry for asking weird questions." She giggled. Dipper looked foreward, smiling. Suddenly, his eyes landed on F/N. He blushed. So did she. I noticed...so did bill. He jumped between them.
"Ooooohhhh, heck no! She's mine, pinetree! Get your own human. Make sure they're as nerdy as you." He said. I hit his cheek, making him whine. I ignored him.

"Do ya wanna meet each other?" I asked them like they were dogs. They both nodded. I laid back, crossing my arms.
"Knock yourselves out." I smirked.
"Welp, I'm hungry. Where's the kitchen, you guys?" I asked the twins getting up.
"To the right.", Mabel said. I turned to the right, seeing it.
"Ooh! Thanks, mabel syrup!" I yelled, rushing to the fridge, past stan, mouth watering. He didn't look up.
"Not even going to ask." He mumbled, taking a sip of tea.

Dipper's pov)

I smiled at F/N.
"Thats a p-pretty name." I commented. She smiled.
"Thanks.. her parents gave it to her.. did a squirrel give you yours?" Bill asked, miffed. I rolled my eyes.
"Its better than bill, sounds like a wrinkled old man!" I shot back at him, blushing from anger.
Bill glared back.
"oh, you mean like fez and sixer?? Good example, sherlock."
F/N stood up, walking out the door, over to Y/N who was eating all of our goldfish crackers.
"they're weird.." She said to her. Y/N laughed.
"Yep, that's why I love em' " She smiled.
"But, we Better get going.. C'mon. Whoever wants to come, can come." She commented, standing and leaving.

Will floated behind, so did Tad and Belle. Me, Mabel and bill were left in the living room.
"Okay...weird boy fight." Mabel mumbled, following everyone else. I sighed.
"Why don't you go with them, they're waiting anyway." I said. Bill glared, poking my forehead.
"Cause we're not done yet." I pushed him, standing.
"Bill, I swear-"
"BILL! DIPPER, SPLIT IT UP!" I got interrupted. I looked over to the doorway. Y/N was standing there, holding Will's hand. I sighed, sitting back down.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry.." I told Y/N only. Bill groaned, and harshly grabbed Y/N's wrist.
"Let's go, doll. Some people need to work on their anger management." He mumbled. Y/N looked at him rolling her eyes, turning to me, and mouthing a 'I'm sorry for him. bye, dip' as he dragged her outside. I waved, saying a quiet goodbye.

(Heeeyyyy! What's up mah henchmaniacs? Sorry this chapter and the last chapter were so crappy. I needed a life. But, it's all good, I just had major writers block. Hopefully you'll like all the chapters following!)