chapter 10. Newly Aquainted

Bill's pov)

I sauntered around the house, suddenly seeing the door open, I watched Tad walk in, whistling. He saw me. I looked at him up and down noticing he had a new look. He had a sweater vest with purple and black squares all over it, aligned as a checkerboard pattern. One half of his head had purple shaggy hair with streaks of black. And the other side was a shorter dark brown. A small ponytail stuck out from his brown hair. He was wearing black slacks and purple converse. A bowler hat floated above his head a few inches, and a dark purple tie was hanging down from his collar that was unbuttoned four buttons down. To top it off, his goat eyes were purple in the background but a plain black for the pupil.

"Hey, old friend." He clicked his tongue. I did the sup motion to him.
"Hey." I continued walking aimlessly, with my hands behind my back. He chuckled.
"You're wierd." He called. I smirked with a classic look on my face.
"Good." I said back as I disappeared around the corner. He followed me.
"So, will is home again, eh?" He said casually. I nodded.
"Yeah. With entertainment." I could sense him raise an eyebrow.
"Like what?" I smirked.
"Why would you care? You already have a girlfriend.. but if you really wanna, go see for yourself, T." He chuckled.
"No reason, just wanna see the competion. But anyway, I will. See you later, Cyclops." He waved. I nodded.
"Count on it, grape vine." I said, clicking my tongue, as I heard him walking toward Will's blue door.

Will's pov)

I laughed with Y/N as she threw a pillow at my head. I ducked, sending it flying past my head. My bedroom door suddenly opened, and I heard a gasp from Y/N and an oof from behind me.
"S-sorry, B-bill.." I whined. As I turned, I saw a confused Tad.
"Bill? Can you not sense your own Friend? You are a cipher aren't you?" He joked. He came in and smiled at Y/N, as he turned to me.
"And I see you've brought entertainment.." he stroked Y/N's cheek. She pulled her face away, eying him suspiciously.
"W-who are you? And why does everyone in this house look the same?" She asked. He chuckled, bowing.
"Tad Strange. At your service, m'lady. And we're all demons, ya gotta expect that. We tend to all look the same some way or another." He shrugged. She smiled.
"So, are you Will's Friend?.. Or what?" She asked. He nodded.
"Yep! And lemme guess, willy finally has a girl, that doesn't torment him.. (that's new..)" She blushed.
"I-i'm just his friend.." She blushed, rubbing her arm. Tad's face dropped, with a fake interested face.
"Oh, I know.." Y/N cocked her head.
"But you just called me his-" Tad laughed lightly.
"I'm just assuming the future. Take your time." After shooting me and her a wink, he walked out whistling. Y/N looked at me, confused.
"Well.. he's... exciting." I lightly laughed.
"Hehe. Yeah.. he's.. a handful." She smiled.
"Poor you. You gotta deal with these two weirdos." She smiled, giggling. I blushed.
"W-well, I w-wouldn't say that.." I rubbed my arm, looking down. We were silent for a minute, as Y/N was glancing at me every now and then. I looked up at her, and was about to say something, before bill called Y/N. She chuckled, awkwardly.
"Well, I'll be back." She got up, walking to the door. Suddenly, she stopped. When i was about to look back at why she stopped, but wasn't able to, because she softly held my face, and kissed my cheek.
"Thanks for being there for me.. from the start." She whispered.
"Y/N! come here! I can't tell if this eyepatch makes me look fat!" Bill yelled. I heard a small chuckle from Y/N before she left the room. I smiled softly.
"You're welcome, N/N." I said quietly, as I laid back on my now messed up bed.