0: Prologue

CHAPTER 0: PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 0: PROLOGUE

Dedication: To all the amazing friends out there!

Anika." I said, my head pounding. "Can you sing me a song?"

"Um, what? Me?"

"No, the shadow behind you." I bet she would have turned.

"Try once." I insisted.

"Will you sleep then?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then." She huffed a breath.

I heard the song Perfect over the phone. The tone was so smooth, so light and beautiful. Almost surreal. She remembered one of my favourite songs.

I closed my eyes smiling faintly at her antics. She has played the song on her phone, knowing that she isn't that an awesome singer.

I clutched the pillow tighter, my last wish as I closed my eyes, to replace the pillow with her.

×××

Shivaay Singh Oberoi has a weird fetish for dimple girls. Told to be strong time and again and being labelled as a ruthless man, he is striving to be the same.

Anika, a girl with loads of cheerfulness is trying to invade the great wall of him. Having a little brother Sahil, she is independent and proud of herself.

Having horrendous past, which someone never wishes to encounter, both are running and struggling hard in the race of life.

Tears, fights, trips, friendship, ego problems, heart breaking scenes, emotional encounters, love, fun, eye holding moments, parties and bundles of adventure, they will take you to face the much harsh reality.

PEOPLE SAY OPPOSITES ATTRACT BUT DID THEY EVER SAY, THE RESULT IS DEVASTATING !!

Heyaa cuties ! Its been so long, since I have written something about Shivika, my favourites. A new concept and I really hope that it appeals to you. Please support me in this and I promise to give you updates as soon as I have time. Hopefully you liked the concept.

Don't copy my story or any idea from it. I severely stand against Plagiarism.

A very extravagant hello and a warm smile to my new readers who are reading this prologue. Greetings from my side and a big thank you for choosing this story. I assure that you won't be disappointed with it.

The credits for the graphics goes to the ultimate ImLilMissComplicated

A second of your work to turn the star orange would make my day and tell me that my work is appreciated. Even a line that signifies your view or opinion would never fail to cheer me up. Silent Readers, you all play a major role here so thanks a lot. I hope you all enjoy this story.

Now you may proceed into the Wonderland ;)