13: Hindrance to Sleep

CHAPTER 13: HINDRANCE TO SLEEP

Changing backs won't help you sleep Shivaay. My inner voice reprimanded. True that. Today, I am feeling a lot more tired and I want to sleep. All the travelling has exhausted me severely.

I miss my pool, it was the most comforting place one could relax and thinking about it instantly made a smile hover on my lip. Well, I, Om and Rudra used to sit there and share all the secrets that we have been hiding from other creatures. We would share our problems and let the stress evaporate in the thin, peaceful air. God, I love my brothers so much. They are just like you know, a perfect combination. One is deep whilst the other is humorous. And someone, lucky could only have the greatest of the mixtures like I have.

Sometimes I feel, that I should not hide the secret of my past and open myself to them. But then again, I am scared. I don't want to lose them, or let them treat me as a guy who is desperate for sympathy. I don't want them to see such a horrendous phase of my life or hate someone who they already do except this time with more passion.

A knock made its way to my room. A ripped the blanket off my body and hovered over the door. "Would you like to eat anything Monseigneur ?" The waiter asked as I searched for an appropriate answer. "There is a buffet over there where you can dine, or I can bring the food up your room." He asked sincerely and I decided to go with the latter option.

Soon after I was eating in silence thou with hundred of thoughts going in my mind. My cell rang, and I noticed only to see it was an unknown number.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi." I spoke.
"Hey Shivaay !" I suddenly made my mind run to the familiar voice.
"Sharvi." I greeted and heard her giggle.
"So, how are you ?" She asked. Me, I was eating dinner and was trying hard to let sleep knock my senses.
"Fine." I said, the most appropriate thing, I could think of.
A silence followed.
"Now you need to ask me too, if I am good or not ?" She chuckled and damn, her humour is good.
"Sarcasm is my second language." She said. "I guessed."
"So, you doing something productive ?" She spoke softly.
"If eating dinner counts, then probably." I shrugged.
She giggled. I am sure, her dimple would be quite prominent or would be glistening. Damn, Shivaay. Don't go there.

Well, I Shivaay Singh Oberoi, have a weird fetish over the girls who have a dimple. I don't know why. Its just I find them attractive, sincere and genuine. When I was small, like 10, I had a weird infatuation with the actress Deepika Padukone. And she had a dimple. So basically, it became one of the things I see in a girl and the girls I have dated before too. It just, that something attracts me about them.