21: Her cheeks are tinted pink, red and repeat

Play the song while reading <3

CHAPTER 21: HER CHEEKS ARE TINTED PINK, RED AND REPEAT

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us

My shoulders instantly relaxed under her touch. Her waist squirmed under my touch. A small grin was delicately placed on her lips. We moved to the rhythm. My gaze never left hers. Swirling on the floor, she leaned on me. Believe me when I say, I felt complete at that moment.

I decided to not let the pessimist me emerge and vowed to enjoy the dance.

Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive

I pressed her closer to me. I was afraid she could hear my frantic heartbeat. We swayed along the beat. It was perfect. It was beautiful. I got to know the meaning of pure bliss.

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary

I held her hand softly. She smiled at me. I twirled her which was followed by her soft giggles.

"Thank you Shivaay." She said as we both tapped on the floor.

"For what ?" I asked. She chuckled. Have I ever told her how cute she looks whenever she laughs. Nah, I don't even plan to.

"For today." She said, her tone grateful. Her eyes lost in a deep maze.

Where are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

We changed our steps. Her hand now rested on my chest. Her cheeks tinted red. Oh, how I love that I am the reason for it. All rational thoughts were flying out of the window, as I tried concentrating at the angel in front of me.

******

As we sat into the car, She looks So Perfect blasted on the radio by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Honestly, I love this song. I have also heard its cover by Ed and it was mind boggling.

Today was a good day, if we eliminate the past two hours. I enjoyed myself. I looked over the passenger seat to see her staring at me. "Take a picture. It will last longer." I smirked. Her cheeks tinted pink as she looked the other side.