14: Definitely Cute

CHAPTER 14: DEFINITELY CUTE

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I said. She looked at me a little confused. "There was something on your stomach." She spoke slowly as if not believing. God, did she saw the scar ?

"It was something that you don't need to know but for clearance, it was a tattoo." I said venomously. She stiffened and then it was like she suddenly remembered a thing. She crossed her arms and leaned on the door giving me a killer expression. Killer in the sense that she will kill me that very instant ! Imagination people !!

"What ?" I asked and I saw her furrow her eyebrows. "I am still angry." She said and oh God, didn't she know that's not my problem ?

"So....continue please. I have tons of work to handle here." I said. "Apologize. I am waiting." She said tapping her fingers on her cheek completely ignoring my statement that I made earlier. Her hair were a little messy and were flowing due to the cold wind outside. I grabbed her hand and took her inside closing the door.

She gave me an impressed look. "I didn't knew Shivaay Singh Oberoi can be a gentle man." She cooed. Really ? "I was just trying to protect myself from being cold and the stubborn you wouldn't have gone from here, so I told you to come in." I replied. "Told me, or practically forced me ?" She beamed. "Whatever." I shrugged.

"Well, what was the need to wake me up ? Can't you stop knocking, when I was shouting to stop ? You could have thought of a better way. You should google to wake up a guy peacefully from his slumber." I spoke annoyed. She smiled. The nerve of this girl. "Then what fun would have that been ?" She wiggles her eyebrow. Seriously. So childish. "Okay, then why did you come here at first place. I think you must have been exhausted after the journey ?" I said. She is like hyperactive.

"Actually I wanted you to help me with the luggage. That Austin guy didn't tell the manager to bring in my luggage." She said thoughtfully. "Now, who the hell is this Austin guy ?" I asked. She really has many friends. "Oh, I met him in the flight. He knew a little bit of Hindi and helped me here to the hotel. He said he'll ask the servants to bring in my luggage and told me to rest." She said confused. Oh, no. Did that actually happen.

I rushed downstairs with her trailing behind me. I quickly conversed with the manager and she told me that the man went away with the luggage. Shit, I knew that this was bound to happen. He must have went far now.

I grabbed her arm ferociously and tugged her to the room. "Are you mad ? How can you be so careless ?" I yelled and she shuddered. "He seemed like a nice guy and he helped me. I- I thought that he was good. He was constantly smiling at-at me." She said in a broken voice. "Did she take away all the luggage ?" She whispered. I suddenly remembered something. "Did he take away the money too, you collected for years for Sahil ?" I asked scared a little for her. That was one huge amount. She suddenly wobbled on the floor. "He couldn't....no, actually I was the carrying the money bag on my own. He asked me to give it to him to make my work a little less tiresome but I denied. It must be in my room, where Sahil is sleeping." She rushed to the ten metre door and exhaled her breath. She clutched her bag tightly to the chest sucking deep breaths. It was like she was holding her sobs. She kissed Sahil's forehead and sat on the floor. Gee, its cold. "Anika", I touched her shoulder gently. "Yeah." She answered meekly.

"Did something important was there in the bag ?" I asked. "No-no. Our clothes, and not something as important as that." She gestured to the bag which was now slightly wrinkled. "Anika...." I started when she hugged me tightly shivering a bit. She was scared. I rubbed her back. "Its okay." I tried soothing her. "You know, I- I was saving it since his parents died. Since the car accident. It was difficult for me. And I was sacred. What if, what if he had took that too ? How can people so cruel Shivaay ?" She whispered weakly. "You don't know the world Anika. You can't trust everybody. You have to be careful." She is not aware, not everyone is good as they seem from outside.

After a few seconds she parted. "Sorry and thank you for being there for me." She gave me a sad smile. "Uh, it's okay." I said. "Change and come down for breakfast." I said and she looked fazed. "Actually the clothes..." "Yeah, okay. I got it. Come down and bring Sahil." I said cutting her off.

She played with the hem of her top. "Okay ?" I asked. "Okay." She confirmed. "Bye." She said. I fought back a smile. Whether I like it or not, she is cute. "And Anika..." I called her. "Yeah", she said. "We will go for shopping at night. Be ready." I said and she beamed and then frowned. "You don't have to." "Then, will you be wearing these clothes all the week ?" I asked and she looked down
"I don't have money for that." She said. "I know, I am not asking you to repay or do stuff like that." I said. She don't have to. I have enough money for that. "Okay, but I owe you. I will return it to you some day." She said as if thinking about something deeply.

I nodded because now I know how stubborn she can get. "Wait." She said and shuffled the room through her eyes. Her eyes lit up at a specific sight and she picked up something from the tray which had a tea pot and gave it to me. "Thank you for everything." She said showing her curled lips. "What, a milk powder ?" I asked. "Actually its my favourite and I love it. But still, as you did I lot for me today, I think I owe you that much. And try it, its amazing." She said as I retreated, not wanting to show my smile.

Seriously, a milk powder ? She is definitely cute.

Heya cuties ! So sorry for the delay. This is kinda a filler chapter :) and I hope that you liked this cute yet strong one. And I also like milk powders to infinity. They are awesome. Also there is news, a bad one thou. I am taking a leave from Wattpad for a month and a half or it can be more. I have finals coming and they are just like the board exams. So please cope with me. I may not be able to post but do remember me and the story. Keep it safe and nicely in your libraries ;) and I promise I will give you regular updates thereafter. I hope you understand my situation. Much love to you fellas ! Miss me as much I will do. Thank you !