19: The Outfit has seriously affected her

CHAPTER 19: THE OUTFIT HAS SERIOUSLY AFFECTED HER

"Do you think he will wake up anytime soon ?"
"Honestly I don't know. Let's wait for him."

I heard noises beside me. My head was throbbing so much. I struggled to open my eyes. Why did I have to drink so much ? This hangover will be the death of me. With a little fight, I slowly opened my eyes only to find two pair of eyes staring back at me.

They both had their hands on their cheeks and were staring at me like I am a Greek God or something. Creeps.

On noticing more precisely, I came to know they were none other than Sahil and Anika. I so wanted to sit but this hangover.. She looked at me and her demeanor changed. She held my hand and made me sit comfortably to which I am grateful of.

She handed me a tablet and a glass of water. "Take this. It will lessen your hangover." She said softly, her eyes a mixture of dark brown and chocolate. I nodded my head meekly and swallowed the tablet. "Uh, you didn't have to do that." I said pressing my head to ease my pain.

"You're welcome Shivaay." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"SSO are you fine ?" The little chap asked and for once I saw concern reflecting his eyes. "Yeah" I replied unsure. I mean nobody can be fine with this hangover.

A sudden realisation came dawning upon me. I moved my eyes all over to realise I am at Anika's room I remembered going to the meadow and thinking about her. What the hell ? What was I even thinking ? How come I am in her room and why can't I freaking remember anything after sipping the whole bottle ? Some frown lines soon found a refugee in my forehead and my current mood evaporated in a thin air. A lace of confusion and lack of information came plastering on my face. Only, she could answer what happened. I really hope I didn't do something embarrassing. It was my first time when I encountered a girl in my drunken state.

Shivaay, you are so gone, my inner voice mocked and I could imagine the smirk on his lips while saying this.

A little scared of the aftermaths, I looked at her. Her lips were in a thin line and I noticed that she was trying to hold her laughter back. So she is finding all this funny. I glared at her and she glared back.

"Now, I won't be telling you anything." She said flicking her hair. "It would have been nice if you would have given me a sweet and a cute face begging me to narrate. But now I won't." She said narrowing her eyes at me. "Sahil, let's go. We have to go the doctor today." She said. He was going to say something when she glared at him. Doing my signature step, she was going to exit the room.

How dare her ? Here I am trying to rewind everything and she is showing me attitude. God, what should I do with her. But if I want the answers I have to seek answers from her. Keep your ego aside and ask her to stop, my inner voice spoke for the second time.

"Um, Anika." I said and as if waiting for me to say something she turned her head swiftly, her eyes covered with shades. When did she wear that ? I questioned myself when I realised I have more important things to talk to her.

"Yeah" she said taking off her shades half way squinting at me. She was wearing formals and was looking quite professional. Did her outfit did something to her ? She looked so change and in her language a little tadibaaz. God, why I am speaking her language. She is a great influencer I suppose.

"Could you please you know...tell me what happened yesterday." I said biting back my anger.

"Why should I ? I think a few minutes back you just glared at me." She stated as a matter of fact. "You deserved it." I spoke quietly. "Did you say something ?" She asked.

Uh oh. "Me, no, I think you are just having illusions of me talking to you." I said half laughing, half sacred. When did I become like this ? "You better be." What the -

Here I am trying to be nice to her keeping my ego in a safe metal box but why she is hell bent to talk not nicely ? Would it reduce her height ?

"No it won't reduce my height." She said angrily. Did I just spoke my thoughts aloud ?

"Anika, I really need to know what happened. Its important." I said calmly. "Okay." She said and I did a mental victory dance. "But you have to say something." She said. "Hmm." I said, suspicion taking the best of me.

"Sahil, you can go to bath you know." She said scratching her neck. Oh, that's why Sahil was interrupting her. And wait, why did she send Sahil back ? What I did wasn't PG-13 or what ? God, my head will definitely burst.

"So say, Anika you are very beautiful even without a dimple." She said smirking. What ? Did I spilled the beans to her last night about my obsession over those girls ? I was burning in frustration. "You can't take advantage of my current situation." I said protesting. "You are saying or not ?" She asked as if its her last warning. Pity me.

"Anika you are the most beautiful girl." I said making faces. "Speak with a little more affection and I think you forgot the last line." She said smiling. Ugh..

"Anika you are the most beautiful girl even without a dimple." I said fake smiling. This ain't interesting. "Okay, you cleared the level. Now I will tell." She said and I prepared myself.

"Shivaay, promise me that even if you did something that is not at all appropriate you don't have to lose trust on yourself." She said maintaining a serious face. I cringed at her. What have I done ?? Will someone tell me. Helplessness was written all over my face. I heard her laughing like a maniac pointing a finger at my face looking more than amused. "You look so funny." She declared as if it weren't the most obvious thing. She know how to take advantage of a man in a vulnerable position.

She looked at me and composed herself. She said in a serious voice, "So this is what happened..."

Now I bet the outfit is responsible for her mood swings or has did something to her as she burst into another round of laughter looking at my face.

Heya everyone ! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter as much I enjoyed writing. Did you enjoyed how Anika took advantage of Shivaay's vulnerable state ? I hope this chapter lightens your mood and a big smile plasters on your face. Thank you fellas for reading !