34: Whirl Wind of Emotions

And there are times when I don't need people, but just you- anonymous

CHAPTER 34: WHIRL WIND OF EMOTIONS

"Two months and twenty three days." I laughed out loudly, my sweat tasting sour as it touched my lips. I looked at my knuckles that smeared blood. The metallic taste curled my mouth into a distasteful one.

"I miss you so much." My breath fanned over the now opened closet of mine where her picture stood, smiling, her eyes crinkling and her face free of any tension. That face, I long for so long.

"Where are you ? Anika, I miss you so goddamn much !" Tears of frustration hung in my eyes, brimming in the slightest.

I punched the black bean bag again which has been my supporter for all this time. I punched ferociously and relentlessly, trying to cloud my mind away from her thoughts, away from her. Every single article reminds me of her. So much. So much, that it hurts.

She left me. She is selfish, so selfish. I can't believe that I let her do that to me. That I grew so soft when it came to her, so attached that now it feels freaking difficult as if someone is stabbing knife in my chest 24/7.

That day, it all ended. Finished. That day, when I was drunk. Just like that, everything finished. I kissed her and went back with Om and Rudra. Since then, she left me. Disappeared somewhere, somewhere I wasn't. Maybe she felt peace to finally be relived from me.

But it pains me. Not one moment has gone since I stopped thinking about her. Each nanosecond is a battle for me knowing that she is not here for me, she has left me, nobody would now call me narcissistic, nobody would make me feel comfortable how she did, nobody would give me that million dollar heart stopping smile which I can die for, nobody would be there to cheer me up, to correct me when I become cocky or smack me lightly or say their words exact opposite, nobody would be there who would comb my hair, who would make me feel that I, the ruthless business man can also feel a million emotions and can have my heart beating faster at the mere presence of her.

Nobody would be there. Nobody could replace her.

What did I do wrong ? When I had become that merciless Anika, that you had to leave me, leave me to drown into my own beers and sorrows, swallowing the salty tears that are stubborn and would flow without my consent.

I need you, where are you Anika ?

Searching ever nook and corner of the the country, if that was possible I would do, I had even appointed the secret agency but she, she had just made her existence erased. It feels that she doesn't want to be found.

And so I stopped. I didn't give up, I just stopped.

Everyday is a struggle for me, as I fight my another battle with my badepapa, strive to be a heartless man and pretend that her absence hasn't affected me at all.