6: Giggles, Giggles and some more Giggles

CHAPTER 6: GIGGLES, GIGGLES AND SOME MORE GIGGLES

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, what the hell do you think of you ?" Om yelled at me over the cell and I turned to greet a smiling Anika.

I pressed a hand over the cell, and whispered, "what is this ?" She gave me an amusing expression and then smirked a little.

"I may or may not have told Om about that poor phone, incident." She suppressed a giggle. What, how can she ? She can't just tell everything to my brothers. This is not done.

"Are you hearing me ?" The phone buzzed again and I put it back on my sorry ear.

"Yeah," was all I could say and he lectured me about that incident.

"Now, shut up and put the bandage on the wound." He said ending the conversation, before chiming, "I will confirm from Anika about that." He cut the cell. I looked at her and she was going hysteric. Laughing like you know, when there is a laughing gas in the room. It looked that it was above all the laughs I had over my life. It lasted for a good 3 minutes.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she looked at me intimidated. Oh, the effect I have on people. She is a special case. "Why did you tell them ?" I asked clashing my teeth. Looks like I did a little hard. My poor little tooth. She laughed again and I exhaled in frustration, embarrassed a little.

"Trying to be intimidated Mr SSO ?" She asked and I raised my eyebrow at the nickname.

"Okay, for your utmost kind information, I have a name. Its called, Shivaay." I said and she chuckled. Isn't she like the other girls, who try to make their laugh beautiful or who don't laugh in front of me and give seductive smiles ? Why is her laugh so contagious ? She laughs so naturally as if its her birth right. Well, of course, it is.

"Can you at least stop laughing ?" I asked and she shook her head. Damn, her guts.

"Why, you have a problem ?" She asked and I replied,

"Very much."

"Then, shouldn't it be your problem ?" She asked and I mentally face-palmed myself. This girl, I tell you. "Okay, sorry. But why ?"

She asked and I repeated, "you are sorry ?" And she ignored me. "Its just that it looks, like umm, very natural and I just don't like it. Stop doing it !" I said and she nodded like an obedient child.

And then again for the umpteenth time, she laughed. "Okay, this is last." She said in between her giggles.

"So why did you tell my brothers about it ?" I asked and she gave me a disgusting face.

"You weren't listening to me, so I told him ! And you should be glad, that I haven't told them about the conversation on your phone with the commissioner." She said and I nodded. "Yet." She whispered in my ears and I straightened up. Sit far, you girl.

"Where is the first aid kit ?" She asked.

"Its a small cut. It will heal with time." I said and spoke to myself, "unlike others."

"Did you say something ?" She asked and damn, her hearing abilities. "So shall I ring Om again ?" She asked and I gave in, just because of my brother. He is way too persistent.

"First drawer." I said and she nodded, holding it and strolling towards me.

"Give me your hand." She demanded and I shook my head again.

"I can do it myself. Leave it and get out of the house." I was pissed, she was treating me like a 5 year old boy. And I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I don't take orders, instead its always the other way round. She was a little flabbergasted by my tone. But then again, she ignored me. Taking my hand, in hers she cleaned it with cotton. She wrapped it carefully, blowing over it as if it would soothe any pain. Doesn't she know, these are nothing compared to the scars I have gotten earlier. Well she doesn't, my inner voice mocked.

"Perfect," she said and made an exit towards the door. "Thank you for warmly welcoming me. I hope to never see your face." She said and I felt a little pang in my chest. Was I a bit too rude with her ? But nonetheless, its her fault. She looked a little dejected, giving me one last glance and then hopped on her steps. I ran a hand amidst my hair in conflict, my face becoming a battlefield of emotions.

The office doors welcomed me. I motioned my secretary to follow me as I led to my cabin. "Sir, what happened to your hand ?" She asked and I marched towards her.

"Does it concern you ?" I asked venomously, and she apologized. Good, that's how I am trained to be to people, hard and rude.

"Shivaay !" Someone came in my cabin and I ushered over only to meet Badepapa, the one and only. I tried smiling, hiding that I am just confused what did I do now. I stood up and he told me to have a seat. Weird. "Shivaay, I want you to go to France. There is a big meeting lined over and I believe you will be able to crack it. Am I right ?" He steered closely and I nodded quietly.

Then suddenly my mind flickered. Its Dadi's birthday next week. "When ?" I asked and he gave me a look and frowned.

"Why, won't you go, when I asked you. It shouldn't be your concern." He said and held me in his gaze. "Still, for your knowledge its scheduled next week." He said and I groaned. What a perfect timing, the sarcasm is to be held hostage.

"But,- but its Dadi's birthday. And I never miss it. She'll feel bad." I reasoned and he shot me a sharp look.

"I. Don't. Care." He said and I nodded feeling bad.

Why does this day had to be worst, I mean can't be it a little better than any other day. First Anika and Dadi. Thinking about Anika, it kinda makes me sad. She helped me actually and I was just making absurd comments and forcing her to leave Oberoi Mansion. I know I can't say sorry, but let's see if I do to just you know, relieve myself.

No, I don't care about her. The guilt within me, is just won't let me be in peace. I have to it for myself, don't over think. At least this is what I told myself. Tomorrow, is going to be tiresome day. First to bear her tantrums and then to pacify her. Well done Shivaay, now add this thing too in your bucket list, the first's.

Heya cuties ! Remember me ? Well, sorry for the late update and hope you are fine with it. Liked the chapter, then do hit the vote button. Lots of love on the way, and ping me, when it delivers *winks*.