Chapter 7: I Need You

~ Klaus' Pov ~

The knowledge of Caroline's love for me overwhelms my senses and whatever rational thought I have. The other three are still here, I can feel the discomfort radiating off Elijah and the passion coming from Kol and Destiny.

~ Elijah's Pov ~

I am extremely uncomfortable. Klaus and Caroline are practically eating each other's faces, while Kol and Destiny appear to be overly excited; time to go. "We will be going now. We'll get you tomorrow." I pull on Kol's shirt and drag both he and Destiny out of the room. As they walk he lifts her so her legs are wrapped around his waist. "I'm going to the grill, I'll see you tomorrow." I speed off, leaving the two of them to their business.

~ Kol's Pov ~

Elijah speeds off leaving Destiny and I alone. "Bedroom?" I mutter huskily against her lips. "Bedroom." She bites my lip hard and I run us over to the mansion. When we get there I slam my bedroom door shut and pin her against it, I kiss down her neck biting and sucking. "I've been in solitude...for over 80 years...I need you now." Our lips meet and we fight each other for dominance, I win. I tear her jacket and shirt from her body as she rips my shirt open and tosses it to the floor.

"Hey I liked that shirt." I laugh against her lips, she digs her nails into my back and scratches me hard drawing blood.

"I'll buy you another one." I speed us over to the bed. She pushes off me and takes her jeans off teasingly, I growl and pull her half naked body against me. She pushes me onto the bed and crawls over me, stopping at my collarbone she kisses me lightly. Then sinks her fangs into my throat, I moan and flip us over. I bite her neck tasting her blood fill my mouth, the sweet familiar taste overwhelms me but I pull away and stare deeply into her lustful eyes.

"I've missed you my love."

"I've missed you too my darling." I capture her lips as a smile spreads across my face.

~ Caroline's Pov ~

Considering the sounds of ravenous, horny vampire humping has ceased, it would be safe to assume that Elijah, Kol and Destiny have vacated the premises. Which also means I have no shame in the needy moans escaping my lips as Klaus kisses and nips at my exposed neck. My moans are replaced by a sad whimper as Klaus pulls away and turns his back to me. "Klaus." I turn his head towards me, his eyes glow amber and his veins are raised under his eyes, I run my fingers gently over them and I force my eyes to turn red and my veins to replicate his.

"Beautiful." He whispers.

"Don't hide from me." His hands cup my face and he kisses my lips hungrily. He pushes me down and lifts my top off my body, he stares at my newly exposed flesh and growls. "Beautiful." He murmurs as his lips meet mine again and his hand moves down to the top of my skins. He removes them from my body and runs his hand gently up my inner thigh.

~ Klaus' Pov ~

In all my 1000 years of existence, I could never have imagined where I am right now. To have the most beautiful woman in all of history love me, and even more so be situated under me; begging for me to satisfy her, is my life's greatest accomplishment. The love of my life returns my favour, I could ask for nothing greater. I stare down at her body in awe, she is ravishing. I kiss her neck as I caress her body with my hands, she moans softly at my touch stirring me on. My lips skim her flesh gently, teasing her, I nip lightly at the skin below her navel. Her hips buck and she moans a little louder. "Shh, we don't want to alert the neighbours love." I whisper as I kiss further down her body so I'm where she needs me most. "Please." She whimpers, I grin widely and tear her panties away from her body.

~ Caroline's Pov ~

My heartbeat picks up as I feel Klaus' hot breath fanning over my now exposed heat. "What do you want love?" I can feel his smug grin without even looking at him.

"Please Klaus, I need you." He growls at my words and he latches on to my clit, sucking hard eliciting a loud moan from me. "Oh god."

"No, just me love." Before I can reply his tongue is back on my womanhood. He licks and sucks harshly before thrusting two fingers inside me, stroking my g-spot.

"Oh god yes, please Klaus. Ugh, right there." The pressure in my abdomen grows as I near my release. He licks faster and thrusts his fingers harder, he brings me right to the edge then ceases all movement. "Why did you stop?" He smiles devilishly before attacking my neck with passionate kisses and bites. In a flash the last of his clothes are gone and he's lining himself up at my entrance. 

"Are you sure love?" 

"Yes." With that he sinks his length deep within me. I gasp at the overwhelming pleasure, still sensitive from my almost orgasm. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, urging him to move. I've never felt this way with anyone before, not Damon not Tyler not Matt, they didn't compare to Klaus, in any sense. Everything about this feels so right, so delicious. His hips move at a wicked pace, not too fast and not too slow, each time hitting my sweet spot. My hips move against his and Klaus groans. I can feel my body tightening, I'm so close. "Klaus..." My back arches, the tension in my body releasing, my womb clenching. Klaus groans, pressing his face in the crook of my neck. "Klaus!" He rode out my orgasm, spilling himself into me. He collapsed onto me and I nuzzled his cheek. He groans again, rolling off me and gathering me into his arms.

"I love you..." He looks at me, his eyes full of love. He smiles and kisses me passionately. 

~ Destiny's Pov ~

Kol rolls off me, both of us gasping for air. He rolls onto his side and I do the same, his lips crash into mine again. He pulls away for breath and says, "I love you." I smile widely and reconnect our lips. I pull away staring deep into his mesmerising brown eyes. 

"I love you more." He smiles and kisses my forehead and pulls me close to him. 

"I love you most." He holds me tight as I feel myself drift off into a deep sleep.