CHAPTER 16

My warm appreciation to you guys for the love you showed to DOWN HEARTED itz_Mjay,ummahanieey, aysherabdoulh♥💋 I love you wujiga wujiga😍💋.

"Thank you Meeno, wish you a safe journey my dear"said Ummi while hugging her.

The wedding is over, so all the guest left yesterday while some will leave today, but the intimates ones like Mama's sisters will be leaving tomorrow. So the house is less boisterous.

"Thank you so much Hajia, i really appreciate, wish you a safe journey" Mama uttered smiling at Mommy, when she enters the back seat of their car and zoom off.

Meeno and her family live in Katsina, so they left early.

***

"Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihir raji'un! Ummy what are you doing with a scissors and Manal's hair? Don't tell me you'll probably cut it had it been i didn't nab you?" Mama bellowed grievancely.

"Umm-mmm Ma-aamaa" Ummy stammered, rubbing her nape nervously.

"Noo Mama, we're just playing" said Manal, holding Mama's hand.

"No let's go, you must explain what you intended to do with Murja's daughter's hair" Mama sterned and grips Ummy's hand. "Luba thought you were here packing you clothes, but you were here trying to cut Manal's hair" Mama bowled.

Their babbling wake Ummi up from her short nap, she squinted her eyes "what happen Mama" she asked haltingly. By now Anty Murja(Manal's mom, Anty Luba(Ummy's mom) are in her room,they were the only ones left tho.

"Luba this your barmy bairn wants to cut Manal's hair, because she's jealous"Mama chuckled "see this sharp scissor for god sake" she added, showing them the scissors.

"Omooo! i must retaliate woo, Luba hold her let me cut her's"Anty Murja jests.

They both laugh, but Ummy can't because she's in the nadir of her visit to Kaduna.

They live in Kano, and will be leaving today when Ummy's father; Uncle Bashir landed. He went to lagos for a business meeting.

"Oya ladies and women let's go clean this grubby house" Mama sighed, looking at the jumbled house.

***

🎵🎵When i need motivation....
My one solution is my queen cox she she stay strong (yeah yeah)...
She's always in my corner, right there when i want her... all this other girls are tempting but i'm empty when you're gone......
They say....
Do you need me?do you think i'm pretty? Do i make you feel like cheating i'm like No!!
Not really..cox Ohhh i think that i found my self a cheerleader
She's always right there when i need her.
Ohhh i think that i found my self a cheerleader.
She's always right there when i need.
She walks like a model,
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle (yeah yeah),
Cox i'm the wizard of love..And i got the magic wand,
All these other girls are tempting but i'm empty when you're gone... They say...
Do you need me? Do you think i'm pretty? Do i make you feel like cheating i'm like No!..not really cox...
Ohhh i think that i found myself a cheerleader..she's always right there when i need her...
Ohhh i think that i found myself a cheerleader she's always right there when i need her..
(Beats)
She gives me love and affection..
Baby,did i mention you're the only girl for me?
no i don't need to mention..
Mama loves you too...she think i made the right selection..
Now all thats left to do is just for me to pop the question...
Ohh i think that i found myself a cheerleader..she's always right there when i need her...
Ohhh i think that i found myself a cheerleader.... she is always right there when i need her...🎵🎵🎵🎵