CHAPTER 30

Hi peeps❤ this chapter is dedicated to __maamah,I really appreciate❤. It's also dedicated to sadeelurp and Fariss_J Thank you so much❤ I love you heaps❤.

Innalillahi. That's what she had been monotoning. His words besetted her to the core, Meeno once told her that this guy is just wasting her time, but she never pay heed. He showed her his true colour.

Did he really replied her with 'As you wish?' She can't really comprehend this. She heard when a girlfriend suggest a break up, the boy almost go mad, asking for forgiveness. But her's is not even upto what she was expecting, she thought he'll apologize.

She flopped on her bed, the wall painting; which was grey and ash, the colours she cherished. As she's not the pink, red, blue type. Everything in her room was dull, wether grey, black, army green, and so.

Her eyes caught the glimpse of her top secret keeper on a black coach beside the dressing mirror. She wend and sit on the coach, glumly placing her diary on the glass table beside the coach by her right.

4th November,

Life is the amalgam of happiness and sadness, it's coalesced with joy and sorrow, it's a mixture of  peace and agitation, it's ebbing with placidity and turbulence.

I believed in love, after promising not to fall again. I fell in love, after putting all the necessary barriers in my heart. I was enshrouded in a fake love, after all the struggles of been shrewd. I was beguiled, claiming I'll always fathom between real love and an enshroud.

Why could'nt I be strong again? Why could'nt I be sturdy again? Why could'nt I be feelingless again? Why always clinging to those who doesn't know my worth? I'm worth more than this!

From today onward, I'll bring back the rude and arrogant me, the shrewd and sturdy me, the carefree and jovial me. I won't let any guy beguile me, Not again!

I believed in Al-amin, loved him, thought he was the one. I was wrong, it was all an enshroud.

Today marks the beginning of new Aysha!.

She finished writing with a sigh, promising herself to be strong, a guy can't control her heart, she has to be strong.

She rest her head on the coach, scrutinizing her boys to be called room, as Yaya Husna always says. Her mini bed, carefully layed with a dark purple bedsheet, at the left corner was her mirror; a powder, lipbalm, kohl, lotions and perfumes were carefully arranged on it. Her gaze fall on her toilet's door, which is the first thing in her room; by the right side.

She heaved, and trudged to the bathroom, performed her ablution and exit. She prayed two nawafils, prayed to Azza wa jallah to give her the strength, to erase her all her worries, to make her heart at ease.

She switched off the light, flop on her bed, and kept reminiscing what Al-amin did to her. How cruel of him.

She has to travel, as it's among her hobbies. Apart from reading, exploring, she loves traveling.

She made up her mind, she'll visit Ummy at Kano, when she finish her exams.

***

Life had been going smoothly between the three lovers, Laila always secretly went out with Laith. For Al-amin, he had forgot about Ummi, but the guiltiness was still gnawing at him. He promised to apologize when they're back.