CHAPTER 17

This chapter is dedicated to ummusalma_ss she's behind all those beautifull memories i had in lagos💝 I love her to the moon and back. She's my meri jaan💕. Sodikeke,ummu nko?😂😂 i know u'll skin me alive😂😂 but your sweatheart💕your rabin rai💔 sayyid💋 won't allow you😂.
I love you Alhaji's favourite💓💓💓.

They landed at Murtala muhammed Airport2(MMA2) around 11,they proceed and claim their bags and met baba's driver; seargent gambo waiting for them,they entered and zoom off to valley estate.

"Ough lagos traffic can kill person woo,just the ride from airport to valley estate won't be 30mins but we're here almost 1 hour" she murmured gloomily looking at the cars in the traffic along santos layout. "Alhamdulillah we'll soon arrive"

They followed the way through santos layoust because it has less traffic "let's pick rabab from school it's time" baba ordered and they halted in front of philomena schools.

"Ya ummi so you followed baba" rabab squealed hugging her."hey lil sis, i wanted to suprise you dama"she said hugging her back."how's school? I can see you're really enjoying lagos fa this girl" she added.

"Hahaha how's sulaiman,mama,ya yusuf, and ya husna?" She asked.

"They're all fine rabab" she answered.

"Aunty said ya husna got married ko? I wanted coming but i have to resume to school today"she said pouting her lips.

"Yes but i'll show you the pics" ummi said trying to cheer her up.

They halted in front of their house,honked and the gateman opened the gate for them.

"Aunty ya ummi is here"rabab yelled hysterically. She's so happy,she loves ummi alot.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! They knocked for the umpteenth time before she appears at the door smiling sheepishly because she knows she's in for it;baba will scold her for not getting the door in time.

"Ahhh ummi i didn't know you were together"she grinned hugging ummi which baffled ummi but she just smiled "yes aunty we're i didn't know too he told me yesterday" she answered while sitting down on a coach.

"Have something to eat before i finish the lunch you must be famished, i know you can't eat because of anxiety" said aunty while dropping a tray of snacks and drink on the table besides ummi.

"Ohhh thank you aunty wallahi i'm knackered and jet lagged"said ummi massaging her legs with one hand while she languorously bites her meat-pie.

"Wai sannu you should eat and go fresh up before the lunch is ready" said aunty from the kitchen.

"Ok aunty" she answered and dail mama's number informing her they arrived safely.

"So how's her mood upon seeing you?"mama asked worriedly.

"She seems nice this time around" she hushed.

"Alhamdulillah don't try anything stupid,don't be pugnacious,don't look for her trouble also,i know you ummi ki lallaba ta ku zauna lafia dan Allah"said mama.

"Ok mama insha Allah, i need to fresh up;i'll call you later. Greet sulele for me please"she said smiling because she miss sulele and his badinage.

Hmmmmm who thinks aunty will change her maniac attitudes? I hope she will be nice this time around.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Aunty where's rabab i have'nt see her since we came in"said ummi while eating her food at the dining area.