Chapter Fourteen

HS14

*March 12th, 2016*

Harry and I had been dating for 3 and 1/2 years and we had never been more in love.

"Love, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into our flat.

"Hello, my love." He smiled and kissed me as I walked into the kitchen. He was cooking us dinner and I had ran out to get a few things.

"By the way, I'm taking you out for dinner in two days." He added.

"For what reason?" I asked.

"I haven't taken you out in a while. I also have a bit of a surprise for you." He smiled innocently.

"You know I hate surprises, Harry." I groaned.

"I'm aware. It's a pretty great one, I must admit. I think it may be the best I've ever planned." He smirked a little.

"Oh, whatever." I chuckled.

"Love, how much do you like my belly button piercing?" I asked him.

"Am I as crazy over it as I was when you first got it, no, but I still think it's pretty attractive. I wouldn't find you any less attractive without it." He shrugged.

"Why do you ask?" He wondered.

"I was thinking if we get married I'll take it out." I shrugged.

"If?" He asked as he grabbed my hips.

"Should I have said when?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I was hoping." He nodded. I smiled a little and kissed him.

"I didn't know if you wanted to get married or not really. Sure we talked about it two and a half years ago but we haven't talked about it much since." I explained myself.

"I completely get it. I'm gonna go check and make sure my surprise is going to work out after dinner though." He told me and I nodded.

"And maybe later we could fool around a bit?" I suggested as I played with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"Sounds great. Now let's eat." He kissed me with a smile. We ate dinner quick and he headed out for a bit.

*Harry's POV*

I was on my way to Melissa's to double check she had the ring. I didn't want to risk Sky finding the ring in the mail so Mel let me have it sent there. Though Sky didn't know it at the time, my big surprise was me proposing to her. She had evidently designed a ring a couple years back and sent it to Melissa, who sent it to me so I could get it for her as her engagement ring. It was a gorgeous ring and I knew she would be happy with it.

"Hey, Harry! Yes, I've got the ring. Do you want it now?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna stash it in my sock drawer. She never goes in there so she won't see it." I nodded. She motioned for me to come in and ran to get the ring.

"And what is your plan?" She wondered before she handed it to me.

"Dinner, drive in movie that I arranged to play her favorite where I'll propose, then going to the park place and laying on the car and watching the stars." I explained and she nodded.

"Great plan. Here's your ring." She smiled.

"Thanks, Mel, you've been such a great help." I smiled.

"No problem. You guys are perfect for each other. Now give me a hug." She chuckled and hugged me. I headed back home and looked at the ring quick while I was still in the car. It was absolutely gorgeous (Picture on side) and I knew Sky would absolutely love it.

*March 14th, 2016- Skylar's POV*

Harry was taking me out to dinner and I knew it was going to be expensive.

"Harry, I told you not too expensive." I groaned.

"And I told you not to worry about how much the restaurants we go to cost." He smiled and kissed me. I rolled my eyes a little but kissed him in the end.

"They're just expensive and I feel bad for making you pay that much." I added.

"You're not making me pay that much, I'm choosing to take my girlfriend out for an expensive dinner. Anyway I would pay that much hand more if it meant making you happy." He kissed my forehead and I smiled a little.

"I love you." I kissed his cheek as we pulled up to the restaurant.

"And I love you." He kissed me. I smiled and we walked inside. Dinner went extremely well and it was amazing.

"Remember how I told you to bring comfortable clothes?" He asked and I nodded.

"I do." I nodded as I took a drink of his beer. He laughed a little and I blushed.

"I haven't had beer in a while and had a craving." I blushed a little.

"It's all good. Drink whatever you'd like, I'm done with it." He chuckled.

"I just wanted a little drink of it. I haven't really drank in a while and I wanted a little." I smiled a little. He smiled at me a bit and I kissed him.

"You're adorable." I chuckled and kissed him again.

"Can you believe we've been together for 3 and 1/2 years?" He asked a second later.

"I really can't. But everyday I realize more and more how much I really love you." I grabbed his hand and he rubbed the back of my hand.

"I love you too." He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

"Anyway, back to the clothes. Why was I instructed to bring comfortable clothes?" I asked.

"We, my dear, are going to see a drive in movie." He told me and gave his card to the waiter.

"And what movie would that be?" I wondered.

"The Proposal." He explained and I gasped. I started freaking out a little because I loved that movie so much.

"I love Ryan Reynolds!" I fangirled a little.

"I know." He chuckled.

"I still love you more though." I smiled and kissed him.

"I'm glad." He pecked my lips and we left after he got his card back.

"You can change in the back, I'll change when we get there." He kissed me as we got in the car. I changed into yoga pants (it drove him nuts when I wore them because my ass looked fantastic, if I do say so myself) and a sweatshirt of his since it was a little chilly.

"Damn, you look good." He smiled and I kissed his cheek. We pulled into the movie a little later and we sat in the back cuddling for a bit as the movie played.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick but I'll be back." He kissed me and got up. All of the sudden the screen went black and everyone groaned. Ryan Reynolds popped into the screen a second later and I gasped.

"Skylar, if you could just step out of your car and turn to your right, you'll see the surprise your boyfriend has been planning for months." He smiled and my jaw dropped. I carefully got up, everyone's eyes on me, and stood outside of our trunk. I turned to my right and saw my boyfriend down on one knee with a ring.